Slightly different take on a build thread...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mclarkson
    • Sep 2016

I just found this thread and, like everyone else, am blown away by the photos. Best of luck getting her back on the road!

Comment

• COLDSTEELE
      • Jun 2017

Hey Brother. Check with your local probate office. See if they have a abandoned vehicle clause. Here in Alabama in my county there is a way to get a title for any vehicle that is abandoned on your property it states if a vehicle has been on your property over 30 days you can run a add for at least 2 weeks in your local paper Stating you have a 19whatever year on your property once this is done you can asume ownership of said vehicle all you need do then is pay for the title to be put in your name and it will come to you in the mail. You don't give the Vin number in the add of course. Now yeah its a little white lie about it being abandoned but you checked it has no one holding claim to it as stolen and you bought it legally so it's a way to use the system to work for you. But good luck Iv had several Ya mama XS650 and regret selling them my 1st steel bike was a 80 XS650 I loved that thing Good luck

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;