Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • squaco
    • Jul 2014

If I opened a Craigslist ad and saw your bike for sale, my first reaction would be "What the fuck is that?"

Take that however you want, but hopefully you take it as a compliment.

I would never do anything like that (assuming I had the skill - which I don't), but I love that there are people out there talented enough to get retarded with whatever they're building, and pull it off with aplomb.

Ultimately, if you had built a cool 70's retro shovel, and this bike was sitting in the background of its feature pics, I'd be like "Hey, why didn't they feature the weird one over there? I want to see that fucking thing."

Imagine how people responded to the first crazy tall ape hangers. The first weird ass digger. etc.

Comment

• spidr
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Cisco726
      Now here's something different-
      My ex wife was cold blooded. Never could figure out how to deal with her. So that dude right there officially has bigger balls than me. Or more brain damage. Or both.

Comment

• Jetblack
        • Apr 2024

This works for me, and I hope it works for anyone else that needs it...

Comment

• Clockwork444
          • Dec 2013

I got my name in car craft for building a big block station wagon for my uncle. Some people yawn and ask me why the hell he wanted a station wagon. Wasnt my cup of tea, but it was badass enough for a mainstream car mag to put it in the center 5 pages. Fuck the haters, and good ups on getting a feature.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;