CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 30 of 31 First ... 2028293031 Last
    Jetblack

Please stop hating on spidrs bike guys, it was a labor of love... he and his whole family he fought to keep together has always been in that bike. It has been a blessing to them so making it a curse is some bullshit. I know I fanned a bit of flames in saying what i did, but Go see when thread of the day happened for it... Spidr really didn't open up and share himself until after that, so the struggle and shit wasn't something any of us really knew until after it was finished but the thread is the journey getting there and knowing him and his family and ended with some recognition. If you try to build a bike you'll never find yourself in it, if you build a bike that's a part of you... there's no where you won't be found in it.

I don't know about other people, and since I don't have to voice from the owners and site mission statement to stay true to a mod position anymore, I can speak sincerely from my own fucking heart. First see past the art to the man if you really want to appreciate it. If it looks wild and handles wild is because that thing has more than just "his" soul in it that bikes now a family legacy... and that in itself is enough to appreciate it with out tasting it's flavor, so inviting ourselves to dinner to pick it apart isn't really cool.

Spidr my apologies man, I should have used a bit more tact and foresight, before clicking down on the reply button when replying to MRMC.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    Great story! You have something to cherish and share with the grand kids someday.
    Well, it's a much more interesting story than when I jacked off that guy in a rat costume at Chuck E Cheese.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Jetblack View Post
    Spidr my apologies man, I should have used a bit more tact and foresight, before clicking down on the reply button when replying to MRMC.
    Seriously Dont sweat it.
    Bear asked if I was cool with it being posted, because him and Lisa where concerned it would be chastised.

If I dont want someone picking it apart, I dont post it online. And believe me. Theres more to the story than what I post anyways, but it doesnt belong here, and wont end up here.

I dont take it personally, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, and theres nothing to apologize for.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by spidr View Post
    Seriously Dont sweat it.
    Bear asked if I was cool with it being posted, because him and Lisa where concerned it would be chastised.

If I dont want someone picking it apart, I dont post it online. And believe me. Theres more to the story than what I post anyways, but it doesnt belong here, and wont end up here.

I dont take it personally, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, and theres nothing to apologize for,......except the lack of Ewoks.

fixed
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 01-21-2015 at 9:06 PM.

Jetblack

Felt it had to be said... even though I know you have two shoulders and a level head, I know you're not the type to wake up for people crying out loud about shit, those shoulders carry a few children already, and that they are more important than anything else in this world.

Cheers.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    You really don't "get it" (The Ewok *Unicorn, and Rainbow*posts) at all do you? I object to the content of this particular thread, I am not a moderator,(nor do I care to be) However the Ewok is sort of my liaison moderator. This thread will continue to be flooded with Ewoks, (Unicorns, & Rainbows), until one of three things occurs;
    1. I die (others will continue, I'm not alone)
    2. I am banned (this won't slow me (or anyone else) down, much)
    3. This thread is locked
    Exactly!
    CRFyou's quote:

We're pretty lenient here.

But inter-forum drama/bitching about another site gets old. Like when my father, who was a Jedi Knight in the Chop Cult Army, fought in the great Jockey Journal Wars...

I won't even comment on it being a "rebel" forum. Although I recommend sunblock for this slight burn...
    And he locked that Hondaforum b.s.
    XLforum bitchfest...locked
    Etc,etc....

Get Adobe Flash player

From:http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showth...ghlight=forums
    There comes a time in every Internet Biker's life when he must face the hardship of being banned from a board. It is a rite of passage. But understandably, it creates doubt within him: Am I a real Keyboard Biker or am I just a poser?? This doubt can lead to drastic measures, like giving away all your copies of Dice or maybe leaving the house without your Vans on!! Do not despair little soldier, for salvation is waiting for you. Walk out to your garage and wipe your hands on your greasy chain, and know this: Every internet forum that exists could disappear today, but Two Wheels are Forever.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by spidr View Post
    Seriously Dont sweat it.

I dont take it personally, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, and theres nothing to apologize for.
    As i said, my opinion is meaningless. I was out of line with my negative comment, and for that I also apologize. My apology was needed.

TwoLaneFever

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BR9mbOF49gawright back to bikes and stuff ,,,who knows where a 1957 Cabton motorcycle was made??? looks brit to me but then again Indians had brit copies in those days to.I have never heard of them .distraction attempt,,, back to bikes
    Last edited by TwoLaneFever; 01-21-2015 at 9:57 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

They're Japanese.

The name comes from this.

Come And Buy To Osaka Nakagawa

And they're a knockoff of an Ariel.

TwoLaneFever

It's like the other bikes , they copied after the war , was it the yuko ?Harley copy. alls good,I dig old bikes, dosen,t matter from what marque.thanks for the info

Cisco726

Cisco726

TwoLaneFever

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Just imagine if an Ewok was puking this image onto another unicorn on top of a rainbow. Fuck. I can't even wrap my feeble mind around such a radical thought. Totally radical. PARTY ON GARTH!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCowboy View Post
    Just imagine if an Ewok was puking this image onto another unicorn on top of a rainbow. Fuck. I can't even wrap my feeble mind around such a radical thought. Totally radical. PARTY ON GARTH!
    yeah....

Must have been Mad-Dog 20-20....

Cisco726

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCowboy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	55716

Cisco726

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	55717

Cisco726