CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hhc View Post
    i also have a cb650 lol theres lots of stuff that cycles through that page so you could end up seeing what you where looking for. if you ask for parts on there lots of guys that frequent there seem to have hords of shit there willing to sell

jethro it was a example of pricing. you should see what shit goes for up here i was guessing buy what he was listing as possibles he was looking for a bigger bike
    Have you got a build thread at all HHC? Or more pics of your bike? I saw one in your profile, and notice you are in Fort! Thats where I was born and not far from me actually. Perhaps come riding season I'll have a reason to ride to fort for a beer lol

Wolfie

We cold totally meet for a drink someday . . . just have to ride 2900 miles via the I80 LOL
    ...sure brother....member SlimVulcanRider is just south the border from ya...he has a shop too...

...mebbe we can meetup halfway at Sturgis one day, lol....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarlito View Post
    Have you got a build thread at all HHC? Or more pics of your bike? I saw one in your profile, and notice you are in Fort! Thats where I was born and not far from me actually. Perhaps come riding season I'll have a reason to ride to fort for a beer lol
    i dont think i ever started a thread just looked dont really have any pics of where it is now. ill have to take one, ran into a couple paperwork issues so just halted work on it (sounds like an inspections gonna be needed witch basically kills that vin) its hardtailed and streched 8 inches, foot clutch suicide shift. needs a bit of finishing welding clean up the wires and paint. im redoing some stuff on my xs right now when thats back together i think im gonna throw the cb in a frame jig weld her up and finish it. its not hard to find papers just not "the right thing to do" any time you wanna come up just let me know id for sure have a beer or ten with ya

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hhc View Post
    i dont think i ever started a thread just looked dont really have any pics of where it is now. ill have to take one, ran into a couple paperwork issues so just halted work on it (sounds like an inspections gonna be needed witch basically kills that vin) its hardtailed and streched 8 inches, foot clutch suicide shift. needs a bit of finishing welding clean up the wires and paint. im redoing some stuff on my xs right now when thats back together i think im gonna throw the cb in a frame jig weld her up and finish it. its not hard to find papers just not "the right thing to do" any time you wanna come up just let me know id for sure have a beer or ten with ya
    10 beers sounds good to me man! and paper work BS sucks! But as for "the right thing to do" well shit, nobody ever starts a good story with "One time I was doing the right thing,,," lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    ...sure brother....member SlimVulcanRider is just south the border from ya...he has a shop too...

...mebbe we can meetup halfway at Sturgis one day, lol....

Thanks I'll look him up as well! And hell yea! Sturgis is on my bucket list and something I plan to do no matter what!

Wolfie

...cool beans brother....cool beans.....

Share This