Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deToro
    • Dec 2012

1) Absence of evidence is not evidence of anything.

2) There are explanations for all these "phenomenons". ALL of them are more logic and make more sense than aliens and probes. Maybe not as exciting, but far more reasonable, and fitting to the facts and data we do have about those eras/civilizations.

3) Of course ancient cultures used all kinds of "para-normal" phenomenons to explain the most simple, daily facts. But then we discovered science, hence, no more need for myths to explain things ( This, btw, was one of the cornerstones of modern civilizations and progress )

4) Science has a methodology. That is what makes it science.
    Coming to the conclussion you wanted to from the beguining, through leaps in logic and selective data collecting/interpretation is not. That is, well...mentally jerking off.

5) Every single invention (lasers, microchips,or whatever "alien tecnology you want" can be traced to its primigenial idea, or mistake it was discovered by) There is no such thing as "technology we can not explain or acount for". Do you think the Steam Engine or Penicilin were brought to us by aliens? Because in their time, they were as "magic and unexplainable" as some want to make microprocessors or lasers to be.

5) Remember, these are the same people ( Discovery ) telling you Mermaids DO exist and 15 mill. year old Megalodons are still around, eventhough there is NOT ONE paleonthologist on the planet who thinks this is true, or even possible.

I could go on, but I think the reasons why I think its all a bunch of crap are pretty clear.

Comment

• deToro
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sdsbassist
      sorry? What does that even mean?

Comment

• sdsbassist
        • Jun 2014

Read the whole thread. I already addressed this. Drake made several assertions which just makes his equation interesting, but by no means mathematically true.

Comment

• LilBill
          • Jan 2011

Explain this without bringing outside influence into it. This complex pre-dates pottery for fucks sake.

Comment

• bigsteveo
            • Mar 2011

I'll give it a go. How about an extremely advanced civilization was consumed by a plague or climate event without spreading, thereby leaving the other civilizations to fend for themselves for technology. Or perhaps the radiocarbon dating is flawed due to some unknown chemical anomaly in the stone of the site. Or maybe the materials tested came from articles that were already ancient to the inhabitants and "sacred." I'm just throwing things at the wall here, I don't know. But each of those is infinitely more plausible than aliens flying light years away to help primitive earthlings make nice stone huts, then lingering around for a few thousand years helping various groups of humans make different kinds of stone huts and statues, then going away or just being quiet for thousands of years.

Comment

• deToro
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by bigsteveo
              I'll give it a go. How about an extremely advanced civilization was consumed by a plague or climate event without spreading, thereby leaving the other civilizations to fend for themselves for technology. Or perhaps the radiocarbon dating is flawed due to some unknown chemical anomaly in the stone of the site. Or maybe the materials tested came from articles that were already ancient to the inhabitants and "sacred." I'm just throwing things at the wall here, I don't know. But each of those is infinitely more plausible than aliens flying light years away to help primitive earthlings make nice stone huts, then lingering around for a few thousand years helping various groups of humans make different kinds of stone huts and statues, then going away or just being quiet for thousands of years.

Exacto.

Comment

• LilBill
                • Jan 2011

those aren't "nice stone huts" . They are precisley worked stones weighing TONS that were quarried and moved miles to the site. The carving and fitting techniques cannot be duplicated or explained today using state of the art equipment and they were supposedly made by humans who had neither the wheel or metal.

Comment

• papowerstroke
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Dragstews
                  Well now.....

Every since the Roswell crash, our technology took a leap forward....
                  J-Rod was a big help, the only one of the Grays that lived for five years after.

Here's a bit of info on the Apollo 11 mission that leak out recently...
                  When astronaut Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the Moon....
                  He switched to a secure channel and said to Nasa..... Their here, They are parked ten clicks away and they are watching us... Nasa retuned with this..... We know, continue on with your mission and don't look their way...

All rightly then....

Ever wonder why the Moon missions ended so quickly....???https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbVvzzIsSMA

Take a look at the last of the Apollo mission's "Apollo 20"

........... http://youtu.be/dTM5Qf0mO_Y ............

Now if you would ask me....???
                  Not on your life would there be any other intelligent life forums, but for us...
                  And why is that, you may ask....??? ... I could be small minded...

Cause in the vast universe.... There are an acceptable range of between 100 billion and 200 billion galaxies, like the galaxies that we reside in, The Milky Way, which our Sun is one of about 200 billion stars (or perhaps more) just in the Milky Way galaxy alone. With all those other stars, why haven't scientists studied other solar systems, at least enough to know how many are in our galaxy?

I leave you with this.... With the increase of UFO sighting on the rise in the recent years.... Soon they will be making a appearance to the world.... No amount of government cover up will be able to hide this with swamp gas or a fallen weather balloon.....

............ http://youtu.be/Ndwah5LN3ws ............

.. http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2014-1...believe_it.wav ..

Anymore questions on this topic, Please contact my assistance "Five of Nine"
                  Oh come on! Bullshit...

Comment

• bigsteveo
                    • Mar 2011

I don't remember reading that the stone cutting could not be duplicated even with modern technology, but my new saying that I just invented is "absence of understanding does not equal evidence of aliens." You guys like it? Trademark!

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by papowerstroke

Oh come on! Bullshit...

OK.... ok ...Alright... I'll fest up....

Her real name is Seven of Nine.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	seven-of-nine-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1278208
                      Last edited by Dragstews; 01-03-2015, 6:39 PM.
                      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• shizzy
                        • Sep 2013

The government can't even cover up a blowjob in the oval office, you think they can cover up something like Aliens?

Comment

• Cisco726
                          • Apr 2024

Slacking motherfuckers. 3 pages and this hasn't turned into a discussion about hipsters. Tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

• DustyDave
                            Super Moderator
                            • Oct 2012

I think I believe! They must be the ones getting all the parts I'm looking for.
                            Dusty
                            Driving that train, high on cocaine
                            Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                            Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                            And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• sdsbassist
                              • Jun 2014

I don't remember reading that the stone cutting could not be duplicated even with modern technology, but my new saying that I just invented is "absence of understanding does not equal evidence of aliens." You guys like it? Trademark!
                              Its perfect and should shut down this alien.horseshit once and.for all

Comment

• Jetblack
                                • Apr 2024

Aliens? Hell, bring it I've seen stranger things.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;