Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	1278187
    Yeah he drinks a lot though , so I'm not sure if he's full of shit or not

Comment

• JoeInPA
      • Apr 2024

Anyone who would claim that it is mathematically/statistically impossible for us to be the only intelligent life form in the entire universe, simply doesn't understand math, statistics, or probability. Even if it were possible to "calculate" the statistical probability of intelligent life outside of our own, it would still have to have a confidence level associated with it. Meaning that there was at least some probability that other intelligent life does not exist. Therefore, no legit use of math/stats would ever conclude that it is impossible for us to be only intelligent life. Improbable? Maybe. Impossible? Nope.

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

..... More Read ....

(Came from the "Cat in the Hat")
        Last edited by Dragstews; 01-02-2015, 11:17 AM.
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• sdsbassist
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Dragstews
          ..... More Read ....

(Came from the "Cat in the Hat")
          Wow. Even thougH i know its fake its still mind numbingly stupid.

Comment

• Revelator
            • Aug 2009

UFO's exist, but they are not from outer space, & are Not flown by space aliens.
            these Flying Objects are built inside secret Government bases, & flown by Humans.

The "Cabal" that controls much of planet Earth, has a supreme vision of controlling
            the entire planet under a Global One World Government, which is fascist by nature.

The Rulers, for a very long time have been creating FEAR to reach their goal.
            The Rulers know that in order to create Their "New World Order" They will need
            to present a "Solution" to a "Problem" in order to fool the mass herds of
            Sheeple into going along with Their Big Idea.

Their "SOLUTION" is a Promise of "PEACE" which in Reality is just a GUISE.

*** I urge All of You to read the Iron Mountain Document that was written up
            sometime in the 60's as a "Blueprint" to follow for "World Peace".
            The UN is behind it naturally, & that is why the want to disarm the planet.
            The Report from Iron Mountain may be the most important document that You
            ever read, I am serious.

Bottom line.......... is.... Your Rulers want You to live in FEAR, AND What better
            way than to create an Outside Enemy that is perceived to be
            a threat to all of Humanity.... ALIENS FROM SPACE.

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by sdsbassist

Wow. Even thougH i know its fake its still mind numbingly stupid.
              Yeah....
              Perhaps the topic of conversation should be changed to the existences of Mermaids....???

Click image for larger version

Name:	latest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	1278193

(Boy, would I like to catch one of those in my net... .. I would have that scaled in five minutes )

Comment

• Wingnut89
                • Mar 2013

It's arrogant and, to be honest, deliberate douchebaggery for anyone to state that we are the only intelligent (term used loosely) life forms in the fucking UNIVERSE. You know, that massive expanse of starry black you see at night? Yeah, each of those stars is likely to have a planet or two of it's own. Assume that every star you see has ONE planet orbiting it, somewhere. Hell, assume that out of all of those total planets, only 10% percent of them occupy their respective star's Goldilocks zone. NOW, factor that concept in for the functionally un-countable number of stars you CAN'T see, in galaxies too far and wide to even witness or take readings from. Take into account the fact that many of the stars you see could already be dead and gone, given the atronomically (get it?) long time-frames even light has to endure on a universal scale, and it's perfectly resonable to think that not only are we not alone, but we're probably not even close to the first ones. Millions of civilizations may have come and gone before earth's first single-celled slime dribbled it's way out of the primordial ooze. Exaggeration, perhaps, but to declare steadfastly that we're the only life in the universe.......preposterous.
                Last edited by Wingnut89; 01-02-2015, 4:52 PM. Reason: Derp

Comment

• Wingnut89
                  • Mar 2013

Also, the Ancient Astronaut theory, as a whole, is righteous, and most definitely carries more weight than any given "invisible sky magician" theory. It's also the closest thing I'll ever have to a religion.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                    • Apr 2024

I'll just leave this here

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

.... Hide the Cats .... Lol

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                        • Oct 2013

If y'all are gonna claim a mathematical supremacy...

SHOW YOUR WORK

Comment

• Revelator
                          • Aug 2009

i believe there could be other beings (aliens) out there in other galaxies, but
                          I don't believe that these beings are visiting Our planet.
                          If They were, there would be photos of these beings. 7 Billion people
                          living on the planet, & not a single legitimate photo of an "Alien".

lots of photos of strange aircraft or "ufo"s which I'm sure are being flown
                          by the secret Government out of many of their top secret bases around
                          the Globe. Their secret technology, light years ahead of anything
                          the common man has ever seen, remains hidden, other than occasional
                          sightings from afar & never a glimpse of any "aliens".

When the time is right, They will stage Project Blue Beam to fool the brain washed
                          sheeple into believing their planet is being invaded by Aliens from outer space.

Comment

• Revelator
                            • Aug 2009

this man was killed for a reason.....

Comment

• ContractKiller
                              • Feb 2012

Hell, for all we know there's a fucking alien out there pissed off because his name is Jimmy and we keep calling him God. If you can even half-heartedly entertain the notion of God being real then it's not much of a stretch to wonder if everything we read in books like the Bible or the Koran are accounts of contact with aliens.

But what do I know, I'm fucking stoned.

Comment

• Dragstews
                                • Sep 2010

.......... Let's Bomb the Moon... Want to ..??? ..........
                                (As if we don't have enough shit to bomb down here.)

............... http://youtu.be/WqW8Ue6TUj4 ...............

(Not all that sure... But if Nasa keeps this shit up ...
                                ..... They just may Piss Off ET.)

......... http://youtu.be/-lj2afg31oU .........
                                Last edited by Dragstews; 01-03-2015, 3:18 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;