CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 25 of 25 First ... 15232425

Thread: Aliens ??

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The mannequin dubbed Starman tests out his ride before the epic launch.

SpaceX's Starman mannequin is taking the ultimate road trip across the final frontier in Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster after launching into space on Feb. 6, 2018.

'Starman' Pilots Tesla's Space Roadster 766 Million Miles, as It Completes First Orbit Of Sun, moving at a speed of 44,569 mi/h (71,726 km/h, 19.92 km/s)

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-25-2020 at 7:03 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

SpaceX postpones NASA astronaut launch

With gray clouds above and choppy waves in the Atlantic, SpaceX called off a rocket launch for NASA that was to be the first to take American astronauts to orbit from American soil in nearly a decade.

The next opportunities to launch are Saturday at 3:22 p.m. Eastern time and Sunday at 3 p.m.

The launch of two NASA astronauts on a rocket built by SpaceX, the rocket company started by billionaire Elon Musk, would mark the start of an era of human spaceflight that extends beyond national space agencies. For this launch, SpaceX was in charge, although in consultation with NASA officials.

NASA is the customer for this mission to take two astronauts, Robert L. Behnken and Douglas G. Hurley, to the International Space Station. But SpaceX could also start selling flights to orbit to other people, companies and even other nations, promising new possibilities of tourism, manufacturing and research while circling Earth.

On Wednesday, however, more mundane considerations like weather intervened, forcing the postponement of the launch.

Flying separately, President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence arrived from Washington to be at NASA’s space center to watch the launch.

Forty-minutes before liftoff, mission managers had to decide whether to start pumping kerosene rocket fuel and liquid oxygen into the tanks of the Falcon 9. With the skies still gray and storms all around the launchpad, they made the call to try again on Saturday.

I thought in Heavy Metal the guy drops out in a 62 vette not a Tesla? LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    That was back in the Shuttle days ....

Been almost ten years since the last flight ...

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-27-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

... They lit that candle ...

.../// https://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs \\\...

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-31-2020 at 1:06 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    Dude that movie kicks ass, thank you for reminding me of it

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Thank God he agrees

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 06-15-2020 at 6:57 PM.

I think there are organisms besides us in the universe, but if they were smarter than us, then I think that they would already have examined our planet

Get Adobe Flash player

Aliens roll up the windows when they drive by our planet !

Get Adobe Flash player

They’re coming home! ��

On Aug. 1, NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley will depart from the International Space Station aboard SpaceX’s Dragon “Endeavour” spacecraft after their mission aboard our orbiting laboratory. Starting at 5:15 p.m. EDT, tune in for our live coverage to see the duo undock from the station and make their return back to planet Earth.

Florahwilliams

American history paper writing services are essential for american history assignment writing service students and American History Writing Services seekers.

VonZipper

Perhaps they have always been here. Could be that they are the inspiration for ancient religions, The Gods, etc.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ya ready for this .. ??

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

Adela Suliman and Paul Goldman
    Tue, December 8, 2020, 9:19 AM EST
    A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

Eshed said cooperation agreements had been signed between species, including an "underground base in the depths of Mars" where there are American astronauts and alien representatives.

"There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said.

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

"They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation.

The White House, Department of Defense and Israeli officials did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment.

Eshed's ideas are spelled out in more detail in "The Universe Beyond the Horizon — conversations with Professor Haim Eshed" by Hagar Yanai published in November.

Eshed, who oversaw the launch of numerous Israeli satellites into space, said he was only speaking out now because attitudes were changing and people seemed more receptive.

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he told Yediot. "Today, they're already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad."

In May, Trump said, "Space is going to be the future, both in terms of defense and offense ... we're now the leader on space," as he was presented with the official flag of a newly created military branch, Space Force.

Its focus, along with a Space Command, is on space as a military domain for the U.S., preserving satellites and communications and a focus on geo-politics in new terrain.

The comment immediately spawned jokes and theories online. At least half-a-dozen accounts have been created on Twitter claiming to be representatives to earth from the "Galactic Federation." Others users have asked for preferential treatment and meetings with the group.

Get Adobe Flash player

This is an interesting graph--a research scientist at MIT says there wasn't measured change in human development and growth until the industrial revolution, where "we overcame the limitations of physical labor." And that we are currently overcoming the limitations of our mind. At what point, if there is life anywhere else, did biology and AI merge? Were they as thoughtless as we are? Who prevailed? Or does AI drive home the death of civilization after the industrial revolution?

https://youtu.be/5dZ_lvDgevk?t=1941

My biggest takeaway with that graph--one, how do we know that mankind's history hasn't been completely wiped clean in the past and we haven't had this tech before, or better tech that is closed off to us?
    Really that's my major gripe with the history channel, anything prior to that era is considered "Aliens." The second is obvious, that our quality of life in the USA has gone down in terms of lifespan and I'd argue that most social platforms like FB and Twitter aren't fostering "human development and growth." Also, notice that there is a gap between the Eastern and Western civilization lines indexed--I'm sure that is closing and at some point we'll see the negative sides of the industrial revolution.
    Last edited by seaking; 12-08-2020 at 1:08 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

No Aliens here....we built a wall for that. And further more, if we are in a Galactic Federation, the fact that I have to pay extra on my DL for a MC endorsement seems bogus, so does speed limits and inspections for that matter or anti-matter as the case may be.
    Last edited by Fetch; 12-08-2020 at 2:02 PM.

Share This