Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

space ray fucker, I know it is U hovering over me when I'm takin a shit reading palmers book.................

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Davestune
      space ray fucker, I know it is U hovering over me when I'm takin a shit reading palmers book.................
      Yes we can read through the cieling

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

__________________________________________________ _

On a more serous note pertaining to this topic....

White House won’t comment on UFOs
        (Now there's a f**king surprise)

The alleged 1947 crash site of a flying saucer in Roswell, N.M.; and Josh Earnest addresses the media on Monday. (Photos: Reuters, Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP)
        The White House on Monday carefully declined to get drawn into an election year discussion of whether the government stifled evidence that a UFO had crashed in Roswell, N.M., nearly 70 years ago.

And President Obama’s chief spokesman, Josh Earnest, sidestepped a question about whether Washington has evidence of extraterrestrial life.

“There are some questions that even the White House press secretary doesn’t have answers to, and this is one of them,” Earnest told reporters at his daily briefing.

It’s not the uppermost issue on voters’ minds. It’s not the war against the so-called Islamic State. But the crazy 2016 presidential campaign has sparked a curious conversation about who would be the ultimate undocumented aliens — a discussion about just what crashed in the desert near Las Vegas in 1947.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Democratic frontrunner, reportedly promised to “get to the bottom” of what really happened there and whether the government hushed up evidence of extraterrestrial life.

The results may be, in the words of Obama himself, “a little disappointing.”

That’s how the president described secret government files during a November 2015 interview with GQ magazine.

“People always ask me about Roswell and the aliens and UFOs,” he continued, “and it turns out the stuff going on that’s top secret isn’t nearly as exciting as you expect. In this day and age, it’s not as top secret as you’d think.”

That probably won’t smother Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s interest in the matter. Podesta, who served as chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and did a stint as an Obama adviser, tweeted upon leaving the White House in 2015 that his “biggest failure of 2014” was “not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files” held by the government.

Podesta has also called on the federal government to declassify documents related to the existence of UFOs.

“It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there,” he declared at a 2002 press conference organized by the Coalition for Freedom of Information.

“We ought to do it, really, because it’s right. We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it’s the law,” he said then.

But Bill Clinton poured cold water on the notion in a 1995 speech in Belfast, Northern Ireland, after receiving a letter from a 13-year-old boy named Ryan.

“No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947,” Clinton said. “And, Ryan, if the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn’t tell me about it, either, and I want to know.”

Still, Obama offered some hope for those who think we’re not alone in the universe. In an exchange on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” earlier this year, the president told a 6-year-old that “we haven’t actually made direct contact with aliens yet. But when we do, I’ll let you know.”

“Direct” contact?
        __________________________________________________ _

Last edited by Dragstews; 06-15-2016, 11:01 PM.
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

....... What If ?? ........

Comment

• Davestune
            • May 2014

I'm hip to your shit and know who u are....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
              • Jul 2013

I'm hip to your shit and know who u are....
              Put your head closer to the TV screen.put the phone closer to you're ear.he is normal people like us all.remember that.normal people like us

Comment

• Davestune
                • May 2014

your in on it, u aint trickin me

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

your in on it, u aint trickin me
                  do not pay any attention to the man behind the curtain

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                    do not pay any attention to the man behind the curtain

Comment

• farmall
                      • Apr 2013

Alien experiments or just another artist?

Link is not work safe but convinced me to buy a pitcher plant.

Scroll down and enjoy your day.

Comment

• DrFxr
                        • Feb 2016

Thanks Farmall, I just ordered 2 of the ball warmers, one for around the house and the other I am going to hardwire to my DR650 to keep the boys warm on winter rides. Also inquired about that turtle-neck thing, but it seems that's something you're born with.

Comment

• Apehangin
                          • Apr 2016

Holy fuckin jeebus, i totally regret clickin on that one lmao, some shit you just cant unsee

Comment

• DrFxr
                            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Apehangin
                            Holy fuckin jeebus, i totally regret clickin on that one lmao, some shit you just cant unsee
                            Troof.

Comment

• Davestune
                              • May 2014

Jesus fucking Christ Farmall...................................

Comment

• Webrat
                                • Oct 2012

Was just browsing around on the RSOE disaster site when I noticed this "thing" in the Gulf of California.
                                Looks like a damn airport but hell,,, what do I know.
                                So I just thought I would drop a quick cut of it here.
                                Attached Files

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;