Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IErictheRedI
    • Oct 2012

Extended front end opinions?

Any quick opinions on running 8" over for a 2003 xl 39mm on a paughco s120ea with 35° rake, 0 up 0 out, 21" front 16" rear? Been researching all night and not finding much.
  • scuzzy
    • Sep 2013

I run tjat set up on a stock harley rake and it handles for shit. But i got used to it and now how to counter act it id suggest either shorter tubes or 19 on the front. Looks cool as fuck though. If you do go with it get a fork brace and watch your ass on some sharp and slow speed turns check out my instagram if you wanna see the stance and shit. scuzzy883

Comment

• bobscogin
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by IErictheRedI
      Any quick opinions on running 8" over for a 2003 xl 39mm on a paughco s120ea with 35° rake, 0 up 0 out, 21" front 16" rear? Been researching all night and not finding much.
      Consider raked trees if you want to run that set up. You'll want to get the trail down to around 4". Use this to do your homework:

RB Racing, rake, trail, chassis, Easy Rider, Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda, Jack Nicholson, chopper,motorcycle, calculator, Harley, Harley-Davidson, FXR, Dyna, Softail

Bob

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;