Whiny lazy asses in the work place......

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobbed06
    • May 2010

Whiny lazy asses in the work place......

You know the kind that tell the boss every detail they can find to complain about you..........no matter how much of their slack you carry every day. Make me feel better about myself and tell me about that one douchebag at your work..........
  • TwoLaneFever
    • Apr 2024

one guy,, always bitchin" man they cut my hours" ,,,and it is , the same bastard, that leaves work at 12:00 on Fridays ,duhhhhhhh

Comment

• bobbed06
      • May 2010

Haha, this fat fuck at my work who makes my schedule bitches last week if I work late after my shift is supposed to be over, then bitches this week when I leave on time (says I left him in a jam?). Then whines to the Boss about me swapping my Saturday shift with another co worker cuz I worked all fukkin last week sick as a dog and was tired of hearing his bitchin.

This fukker is scheduled every day until 4PM, yet he rolls out at 3:15-3:30 every day....today included.
      Last edited by bobbed06; 12-22-2014, 9:57 PM.

Comment

• 21guns
        • May 2012

My uncle used to blame every little fuck up on me. From scratches in powdercoated things to a shit not flushed in the toilet. I eventually left and then he realised how hard doing everything was. Never work with family

Comment

• sdsbassist
          • Jun 2014

This must happen in every job. It gets to the point where you cant even look at certain people.

Comment

• buckshotgumbo
            • Apr 2013

Don't even get me started.
            My piece of shit is also my manager.
            At 43 years old, I have never worked around a worse person. Ever.
            A lazy, ungrateful, bipolar, larcenist waste of skin.
            A truly horrible human being.
            Fuck. I hate that cocksucker.

Comment

• DaNgER556
              • May 2014

Haha this thread..... I feel like there's gonna be alot of crying.

We have all had those terrible jobs with fucks that you want to jam a screwdriver in the middle of their face. It makes it rough.

I always laugh at the people that ALWAYS bitch about being broke...yet they leave early, always "sick"...and always have "some errands to run".

Comment

• Saltytonk
                • Mar 2011

Ya'll need to quit your bitching. and get back to work.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                  • Apr 2024

I AM that guy you hate, now get back to work, you god damned lazy fucking nancy puke maggots!(yes, I do actually call co workers that, and much more) I'm not afraid to tell you that you are fucking something up, as a boss/manager/foreman/supervisor (what the fuck ever) I strive for perfection in quality of craftsmanship in any work that I perform, and I expect the same from anyone who may be working for/with me. I will ride your ass, and watch you like a hawk, to ensure quality craftsmanship, and proper trade techniques are being applied and used correctly. Because, as the boss/manager/foreman/supervisor(what the fuck ever), THATS MY FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!! Still pissed at me bro, it's ok, go ahead, come at me with your silly fuckin screwdriver! I'll drop you faster than you can even fuckin say screwdriver, or get close enough to me to jab it in my forehead, because honestly, my leg is longer than your arm + screwdriver, and will find your testicles before your hand+screwdriver finds my forehead. Oh yeah, there IS a reason I wear a Buck 110 to work too, it's a rather useful tool.

Although, I think in the last 20 years, I've "called in" I think about 3 times (all due to shit beyond my control), so if I want to leave work when the fuck ever I feel like it, or take a day off (for what the fuck ever) it's not a fuckin problem to my employer. Oh, it also helps that I just "do work" for him, I don't work "for" him, I work for myself, so technically, I'm my own boss, the old fucker I "do work" for, doesn't tell me how to perform my job tasks, when to show up, when I can go to lunch, take a break, or leave for any other reason, he just tells me where the job is located (usually with rather poor directions), provides materials, and a check upon completion. I've shown up to work many, many , many times when I should not have even been out of the house. (usually in horrible weather conditions, taboot)

One such time I recall I woke up and my head was turned 90° to the right. I could not straighten it, under normal thought of turning my head straight. Only by physically using both hands(with a bit of force) could I look forward on, as normal (but upon releasing my hands my head sprung back to 90° to the right). I still showed up to work, told the boss (standing sideways to him,so I could look at him) "I'm not real sure what all I'm going to be able to do today, but I am here!" I went to the doc after work, and was stuck in a full cervical neck brace for almost 2 weeks following, and showed up every day.

I also have the luxury(yea right) of having to show up to work directly following some natural disasters (tornados) to do emergency repair work. (dealing with numerous Armed National Guardsmen, just to get to work kinda sucked) I have worked in the aftermath of several large tornados, including May 3rd,1999-Moore,Ok.(E)F5 which was the largest, worst tornado ever recorded (The amount of devastation I witnessed is still so immensely indescribable to me even to this day), it was such a huge meteorological event, they(the NWS- National Weather Service) changed the tornado severeness rating system all together.
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2014, 9:00 AM.

Comment

• Desperado
                    • Jun 2013

I am a manager in a leading security software company, I am supporting a team of 12 admins for high level support cases (big companies).

Anybody who doesn't work in the IT industry wouldn't believe the amount of moaning and complaining I have to deal with every day, its RIDICULES how spoiled people are in this industry. On top of that we (managers) are asked by corporate to by all cost not create any waves which means, don't use the wip even if its needed (I know using the wip isn't a way to long term motivate people but it is effective for people that conically under perform) so I have to find ways to "talk" to people and convince them that working hard is in their interested while they think.

My team is actually one of the better, they complain as in actually complain for ridicules things very seldom and the reason for this is that I very deliberately started taking things away which the team took for granted like working from home etc. and they get them back if they perform, I also started only to praise individuals when really needed but once I did I put all my effort into it so It didn't come across as half arsed, for example for some time I took who ever did a sterling top job I took out for lunch. but we have teams that take the moaning to a new level,

But the best complaint or moan must have been when I ordered Pizzas for the entire department (24 people) and one guy complained that the pizza was shit! Swear to god, the pizza was shit!!!
                    Last edited by Desperado; 12-23-2014, 9:02 AM.

Comment

• metalheart28
                      • Feb 2014

I always went into work and did my thing and didn't give a fuck about what everyone else was doing or saying and it made it so much easier.

Comment

• KeysRyder
                        • Oct 2014

That's the main reason I like my job now over the airlines, and big overhaul facilities. Only 3 of us and we all bust ass, if we don't the shit don't get done.

Comment

• Efergoh
                          • Oct 2013

I have the EASIEST job in the world. Like no shit, I hate telling people what I do because I should NOT get paid what I get paid for how little I actually do.

I am a shift supervisor in a former nuclear power plant. The plant is closed. We no longer produce electricity. The only thing left here are the spent fuel rods. Being nuke waste, it requires 24/hr armed security. We don't have deliveries every day, we don't have employees coming and going all day. If anyone other than security staff shows up, it is out of the ordniary. I can't go into details about what we actually do, but it is safe to say that on an 8 hour shift, I have about an hour and a half of actual work to do. My staff of officers have perhaps 3 hours of actual work to do on an 8 hour shift. To keep this job, we have to be trained to handle a laundry list of various contingencies. Said training is on going and requires annual certification. It is NOT hard, 95% of it isn't even physically dmanding. Day to day, we mostly twiddle our collective thumbs and watch the grass grow. We're a company of Maytag Repairmen.

About 1/3 of my staff have become so fucking lazy and sedintary that if I tell them to do anything that is outside of the scope of their routine, my boss' mailbox fills up with complaints. we are responsible for our own janitorial stuff. We have a full kitchen in our break room. I told one of the guys to go clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. He scoffed and said that was "woman's work." The other guard that was in the room (a woman) looked at me and said, well now you definately can't tell ME to do it.

I told them BOTH to get their asses in the kitchen and make it fucking shine. They said no. I said, fine...punch out and go home. I went back to my office to call in replacments. A few minutes later, I heard tinkling coming from the breakroom (like glasses and plates). I went into the breakroom and found the two of them dutifully unfucking the kitchen like I had asked, they were just finishing.
                          I said thanks, but you're still going home. I had already called in their replacements so they were going to get paid for 4 hours minimum for the call in, and I wasn't about to let those hours be doubled by the shit heads that decided to do what they were told, so yeah, they got sent home anyway.

...and my boss' mailbox was filled the next day.

Meeting the following week with myself, my boss, and the two petulent shitheads resulted in said shitheads be told that they would not get paid for their lost hours, and further refusal to perform tasks as assigned would result in their immediate dismisal.

Vindication felt good.

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                            • Apr 2024

I worked in a factory in perry oklahoma, and on my assembly line there was an old man that did nothing but snitch and bitch cause he was doing the same job as me but slower so he got scared. I would have had mercy on him, but all he did was point and laugh at me with his old boys club and cry to the bosses, he even went through my shit while I was in the bathroom,found a pay stub and went around bitching about how much I made. So I cut my build time in half. No breaks AAA game in 110 degree weather and 30 degree weather alike. If I ran out of parts I moved up or down the line an helped with other jobs to build respect and swamp him with work. I never took a fucking day off for a year and a half, and one day he didn't show, turns out the fucker almost died from heart failure. I signed his get well card with "Stop clowning and get back to work" If you knew the guy you would understand, I tried for a good six months to be on his side and every day I went home with a knife in my back.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Efergoh
                              I have the EASIEST job in the world. Like no shit, I hate telling people what I do because I should NOT get paid what I get paid for how little I actually do.

I am a shift supervisor in a former nuclear power plant. The plant is closed. We no longer produce electricity. The only thing left here are the spent fuel rods. Being nuke waste, it requires 24/hr armed security. We don't have deliveries every day, we don't have employees coming and going all day. If anyone other than security staff shows up, it is out of the ordniary. I can't go into details about what we actually do, but it is safe to say that on an 8 hour shift, I have about an hour and a half of actual work to do. My staff of officers have perhaps 3 hours of actual work to do on an 8 hour shift. To keep this job, we have to be trained to handle a laundry list of various contingencies. Said training is on going and requires annual certification. It is NOT hard, 95% of it isn't even physically dmanding. Day to day, we mostly twiddle our collective thumbs and watch the grass grow. We're a company of Maytag Repairmen.

About 1/3 of my staff have become so fucking lazy and sedintary that if I tell them to do anything that is outside of the scope of their routine, my boss' mailbox fills up with complaints. we are responsible for our own janitorial stuff. We have a full kitchen in our break room. I told one of the guys to go clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. He scoffed and said that was "woman's work." The other guard that was in the room (a woman) looked at me and said, well now you definately can't tell ME to do it.

I told them BOTH to get their asses in the kitchen and make it fucking shine. They said no. I said, fine...punch out and go home. I went back to my office to call in replacments. A few minutes later, I heard tinkling coming from the breakroom (like glasses and plates). I went into the breakroom and found the two of them dutifully unfucking the kitchen like I had asked, they were just finishing.
                              I said thanks, but you're still going home. I had already called in their replacements so they were going to get paid for 4 hours minimum for the call in, and I wasn't about to let those hours be doubled by the shit heads that decided to do what they were told, so yeah, they got sent home anyway.

...and my boss' mailbox was filled the next day.

Meeting the following week with myself, my boss, and the two petulent shitheads resulted in said shitheads be told that they would not get paid for their lost hours, and further refusal to perform tasks as assigned would result in their immediate dismisal.

Vindication felt good.
                              Just imagine if you could roll your bikes into your job and be allowed to wrench on them all day wile being on the clock!

Next time people ask you what you do for a living say - nuclear armed security or something like that lol that sounds awesome. It's the same when people ask me what I did in the German military and i used to say - I was a panzergrenadier, a few years I copped on that the panzergrenadiers are just mechanised infantry but grenadiers sounds so much more badass eh?
                              Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 12-26-2014, 3:46 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;