CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Cisco726

Nevermind, just noticed you weren't in Cali. There's one by Pendleton that shut down also looks like a big pair of titties off the 5 freeway! Lol!

Allen

Here's how to deal with it....

Imagine yourself working everyday in the middle of this environment and you'll find the lighter side of stupid people (yourself including. What are you "perfect?" no, thought not).

Of course, if you're a shop owner... you're probably the worst offender of all your employees and they hate you. Cold hard truth. What Christmas bonuses did you give out this year? Let's see the love (check stubs) you shared...???

I remember in about 1996(ish) I got a bonus check, before the program was discontinued by the retail chain I worked for. It was funny as fuck cause it was something like $7.68 I laughed for days and days over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Efergoh View Post
    I have the EASIEST job in the world. Like no shit, I hate telling people what I do because I should NOT get paid what I get paid for how little I actually do.

I am a shift supervisor in a former nuclear power plant. The plant is closed. We no longer produce electricity. The only thing left here are the spent fuel rods. Being nuke waste, it requires 24/hr armed security. We don't have deliveries every day, we don't have employees coming and going all day. If anyone other than security staff shows up, it is out of the ordniary. I can't go into details about what we actually do, but it is safe to say that on an 8 hour shift, I have about an hour and a half of actual work to do. My staff of officers have perhaps 3 hours of actual work to do on an 8 hour shift. To keep this job, we have to be trained to handle a laundry list of various contingencies. Said training is on going and requires annual certification. It is NOT hard, 95% of it isn't even physically dmanding. Day to day, we mostly twiddle our collective thumbs and watch the grass grow. We're a company of Maytag Repairmen.

About 1/3 of my staff have become so fucking lazy and sedintary that if I tell them to do anything that is outside of the scope of their routine, my boss' mailbox fills up with complaints. we are responsible for our own janitorial stuff. We have a full kitchen in our break room. I told one of the guys to go clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. He scoffed and said that was "woman's work." The other guard that was in the room (a woman) looked at me and said, well now you definately can't tell ME to do it.

I told them BOTH to get their asses in the kitchen and make it fucking shine. They said no. I said, fine...punch out and go home. I went back to my office to call in replacments. A few minutes later, I heard tinkling coming from the breakroom (like glasses and plates). I went into the breakroom and found the two of them dutifully unfucking the kitchen like I had asked, they were just finishing.
    I said thanks, but you're still going home. I had already called in their replacements so they were going to get paid for 4 hours minimum for the call in, and I wasn't about to let those hours be doubled by the shit heads that decided to do what they were told, so yeah, they got sent home anyway.

...and my boss' mailbox was filled the next day.

Meeting the following week with myself, my boss, and the two petulent shitheads resulted in said shitheads be told that they would not get paid for their lost hours, and further refusal to perform tasks as assigned would result in their immediate dismisal.

Vindication felt good.
    Damn dude how do I sign up for this job? Sounds like a sweet gig to me, clean up a kitchen everynow and then, and get paid for 8 hours to do so. Im down, if you need new blood hit me up hahaha.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Big titties off the 5?
    I'm familiar with those titties. I was stationed at Pendleton for 10 years.
    But, no, i'm about 2,500 miles east of those concrete boobies.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Damn dude how do I sign up for this job? Sounds like a sweet gig to me, clean up a kitchen everynow and then, and get paid for 8 hours to do so. Im down, if you need new blood hit me up hahaha.
    New blood may be recruited shortly. It is damned hard to get fired from this gig, but we have one dude who is on the cusp of it.
    I'm guessing that his dick is about 3ft long. He keeps stepping on it.

Get Adobe Flash player

i work in a food co as a maint repair man you should see the bs i go through lol am in mt 50s and the young ones lol its a joke.

Get Adobe Flash player

I work for a major oil company. With overtime 6 figures is easily obtainable. They changed our schedule from Mon-Fri to a rotating schedule. We have to work a weekend every TENTH week! Oh my god, you'd think we got our pay cut and benefits slashed the way these little bitches whined. I got sick of it and told the lazy fucks that they were right, the company was treating them like shit. They should all quit and go to work for one of the contractor companies here that was hiring (at $11/hr with NO bennies). No one took me up on the idea...........

Same whiny bitches won't take a tool out of their truck to do anything unless the boss is watching. They just write work orders to have the contractors do it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
    I work for a major oil company. With overtime 6 figures is easily obtainable. They changed our schedule from Mon-Fri to a rotating schedule. We have to work a weekend every TENTH week! Oh my god, you'd think we got our pay cut and benefits slashed the way these little bitches whined. I got sick of it and told the lazy fucks that they were right, the company was treating them like shit. They should all quit and go to work for one of the contractor companies here that was hiring (at $11/hr with NO bennies). No one took me up on the idea...........

Same whiny bitches won't take a tool out of their truck to do anything unless the boss is watching. They just write work orders to have the contractors do it.
    I work as a manager for a leading security IT company, as a manager it is expected of me to be available all the time, even on PTO if absolutely needed, I heard so many of my colleges bitch about it - "FUCK this shit I am out!!"
    They leave the company, and try to come back a few month later when they finally figured out that the benefits in the previous company were INSANE good - especially health insurance which (get this) includes the WHOLE family, my company actually pays for health insurance for my entire family 100%.
    But sure the odd' fucking call that you get on the weekend is a deal breaker and I need to throw a bitch fit and leave the company - fucking degenerate people. It even happened a few times that they contacted me a few month later saying - "You know I want to come back and uh.. you know, it would be great if you could uh like put a good word for me in" - Fuck you, you car wash cunt, all you did was complain and bitch and moan and now you come crawling back to me and I am supposed to put my neck out for you, go eat an acre of shit.
    Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 12-30-2014 at 9:33 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

New blood may be recruited shortly. It is damned hard to get fired from this gig, but we have one dude who is on the cusp of it.
    I'm guessing that his dick is about 3ft long. He keeps stepping on it.
    I'm just curious... Are you guys armed? Or is that OPSEC?

And, let me get some of that Uranium 235 SoNnNnNnNn!

Get Adobe Flash player

The fact that we're armed isn't OPSEC. The level of training, frequency, and for what contingencies we train would be.

But, yes, we're armed. No, I won't say with what we are armed.

Get Adobe Flash player

The fact that we're armed isn't OPSEC. The level of training, frequency, and for what contingencies we train would be.

But, yes, we're armed. No, I won't say with what we are armed.
    Your recruits sound heinous and have a general malaise about them.

They no doubt are undisciplined and have no concept of their general orders. Especially their 2nd general order which will have me inside your perimeter and liberating that uranium like I'm taking prizes from a Chuck E Cheese.

If your boots fail to respond to their coms, I've already came and went.

CRFyou, out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Most of the crew is good to go. I really only have a couple shit heels. The casks aren't easy to get into, even if we weren't there.
    But, if you wanna come suck up some RADS, lemme know. I'll back my people off to a safe distance, and after you've turned into a giant blister from your tonsils to your testicles, you've lost 8 strands of hair for every ten you've grown, and have vomited up shit you ate in 3rd grade, I'll have the hazmat team wall your ass back up inside the cask because your corpse will be too dirty to burn or bury.

Just lemme know. Teusdays work best for me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Most of the crew is good to go. I really only have a couple shit heels. The casks aren't easy to get into, even if we weren't there.
    But, if you wanna come suck up some RADS, lemme know. I'll back my people off to a safe distance, and after you've turned into a giant blister from your tonsils to your testicles, you've lost 8 strands of hair for every ten you've grown, and have vomited up shit you ate in 3rd grade, I'll have the hazmat team wall your ass back up inside the cask because your corpse will be too dirty to burn or bury.

Just lemme know. Teusdays work best for me.
    Sounds like a challenge...

Get Adobe Flash player

We used to have this dewsh-bag at the shop who would constantly bitch about his job and how bad it sucked and blah blah blah (it's not like we work at McDonald's, you didn't ACCIDENTALLY become a mechanic, you dick). Anyway, so our lead tech. had requested off on a particular saturday for a wedding months and months in advance, and about a month before hand, this douche get's a wild hair up his ass and suddenly has a stiffy for racing mountain bikes or whatever....requests off for the same saturday (3 days before), jeffe says "Sorry, I can't". So he didn't show up anyway. Got suspended when he came in on monday for a week....next monday, showed up an hour late. They canned his ass on the spot and he left with a face full of little girl tears....dumbass.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wish we could get rid of people here that easy. You have to really try to get fired where I work. We have "Progressive Discipline". Verbal warning, written warning, second written warning, day off without pay, 3 days off without pay, then termination. All have to be for the same offense within a 3 year time period. Give me a verbal and I won't do the same thing for another 3 years and a week!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
    I wish we could get rid of people here that easy. You have to really try to get fired where I work. We have "Progressive Discipline". Verbal warning, written warning, second written warning, day off without pay, 3 days off without pay, then termination. All have to be for the same offense within a 3 year time period. Give me a verbal and I won't do the same thing for another 3 years and a week!
    Not sure we're you are but it's even more ridicules here, I've headed a workers here once tell one of his collegues who is polish that he hates the polacs and you guys take All the jobs, he said that while others were present including a fellow manager collegue, this happened during a team gathering and in a fortune 100 company who praises themselves to be super ethical.

All that happened was a slap on the wrist and a boat load of bewildered managers who are once more convinced that you have to rape or murder somebody in this compNy to get fired.

Get Adobe Flash player

or steal your light off your bike.. did anything happen with that?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    or steal your light off your bike.. did anything happen with that?
    Sweet fuck all, security said that it was raining too heavy.

Get Adobe Flash player

I work in an open studio and there's this cunty bitch that will ask, outloud, to nobody in particular (when the studio director is within earshot) "where's -so and so-, are they in today?". Knowing that person is either late, at the store, taking a shit, wherever...

Share This