CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Does your kid ride with you?

my boy will be 5 this summer, and i'm wondering when you started letting your kid ride with you?

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't have any kids, but I was riding all over the place when I was five.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell Yea, My 4 year old loves it. He wears his MX helmet and goggles. He rides up front, he rode on the back once, I didn't like that too much his little legs don't reach the pegs. No highway just side streets.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have 2 boys, 5 and 7, and they ride all the time with me and the wife. In fact we just went down to their first "biker" event, the Pueblo Biker bash, and they got their first tats(airbrush of course)! they both put in about 115 miles round trip today and loved every minute

Get Adobe Flash player

i think you have to be six in indiana. my kids two and i already have his bike in the garage. i'm hopin' he'll be ridin beside me soon. i figure i'll make it nice and low so that he can get his little legs on the ground.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by wahunterinrok View Post
    I have 2 boys, 5 and 7, and they ride all the time with me and the wife. In fact we just went down to their first "biker" event, the Pueblo Biker bash, and they got their first tats(airbrush of course)! they both put in about 115 miles round trip today and loved every minute
    You got a side car or trailer?

Get Adobe Flash player

I spin my 8 yo around the block but that is it. I couldnt live with myself if somthing bad happened. Thats just me. Hell wifey dont ride with me anymore kinda like if i go down its one thing, but if we both go down thats bad....Know what i mean

Get Adobe Flash player

No sidecar, guess should of made my post a lil clearer, my wife rides as well, so we each take a kid on a bike

Get Adobe Flash player

No sidecar, guess should of made my post a lil clearer, my wife rides as well, so we each take a kid on a bike
    right on man, thats cool.

xllance

Hell, I was about 4 and I would sit in between Mom and Dad and go to sleep going down the road. I think Dad had some jap bike with one of those huge seats. I started taking my daughter when she was about the same age, and of course putting her in front of me. Now she's 11 and rides on the back, just not on my chop.

Get Adobe Flash player

My little girl rode on my tank a few times, and she loves riding with her dad. She sits on the back now. She is seven, almost eight.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I spin my 8 yo around the block but that is it. I couldnt live with myself if somthing bad happened. Thats just me. Hell wifey dont ride with me anymore kinda like if i go down its one thing, but if we both go down thats bad....Know what i mean
    That's the policy around our house too. Actually my wife's only been on my bike once. Our boys are 5 and 2. I expect it'll be a while before either of them goes around the block with me, but my big guy has been eyeballing all kinds of dirt machines in town.

Get Adobe Flash player

When my folks first got married, my fathers bike was their only transportation. By the time I was 2, Pop had a milk crate with leg holes cut out strapped on the back of the bike. I've got a pic, I'll have to scan it. You'd prolly go to jail for that shit these days.

My wife won't let me take my kids on my bike till they're 5-6. That is, excpt for side cars. My Pop has a 67' TR6 with a side hack. I'm trying to convince him to park it in my garage for a few years.

Get Adobe Flash player

my oldest son started riding with me when he was 5, now he's 11 and still loves it.

Get Adobe Flash player

my dad used to put me on the back at 5 years old and my brother on the tank at 2 years old and ride us both around the yard and neighborhood on his byna glide sport

Get Adobe Flash player

right on everyone, i don't plan on taking him to the midwest or anything. just around town, over to grandaddy's and such. i think here in va he's gotta be on the back according to johnnylaw. the ol is not too keen about it though. she's afraid he'll let go and fall off or something.

mudbutt757

shit man, go for it, i've had my daughter on this build, she and my son both used to ride with me pretty often . . . kinda tapered off tho, there was a rash of bad motorcycle accidents last summer, allot of passengers and kids on the back getting killed or mangled up . . . got to me a bit, so they didn't even ride around the block with me last year. But now my sons got his own minibike, and he could give two shit about being on the back, he's all about drivin his own train now . . . it's a cool lil experience tho . . .

Get Adobe Flash player

my old man put me on the back of his road king when i was 5. we would run from Redondo up to Rincon. Epic Memories!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

my rule of thumb is if they can reach the pegs and hold on to me without loosing attention and falling off, then they can ride. For my oldest, that ended up being 5yrs old (he's 7 now). He'll ride for about an hr before getting done with it, so I keep that in mind when I plan destinations.

My youngest is 4 and he's not quite ready I think (other than really quick 1/4 mile jaunts).

Get Adobe Flash player

So my daughter is 4 months today is that to early to rip around the block on the pan?

Share This