Is there more than one way to ride nut to butt?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loddytoddy
    • Jul 2014

wait, turd lube chains?

Comment

• Cisco726
      • Apr 2024

Can I use that if I have a belt drive?

Comment

• loddytoddy
        • Jul 2014

only if the dropper is a vegan..

Comment

• spidr
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Pendulum
          I've seen plenty of forums go to shit after they're sold.
          The forums are made up of the members. I can think of a few that where sold that didnt go to shit. Members wouldnt let it.
          If everyone bitches about how bad it is, this shit will fall apart. If everyone contributes, it will get better. Its not rocket science.

Every forum has a differant feel. Theres some members here now that spend half their posts bitching about other forums......And some that spend half their time bitching about this one. If you dont like it, move on, or do something to better it. Jetblack decided to move on(from his duties) He didnt post a ton of threads pissing and moaning about it, he just manned up and did it.

Comment

• LisaBallard
            • Jul 2009

JetBlack,

I want to thank you for your help and time spent here making sure things went smoothly. I, for one, appreciate you helping us move forward. I understand some folks don't like change, nor appreciate growth. I can honestly say that we have stayed true to previous owners guidelines. Bill told me to make sure to focus on attaining great content for the site, which is what I have been doing since day one. I wouldn't of been able to move forward without your help in the forums. I know you took many bullets for standing up the naysayers, and I will never forget that. We can't please everyone, just do our best daily. If my thanking you publicly through social media was one of the many reasons you decided to leave, I apologize. It wasn't done maliciously, that's just my way of thanking you for your service and time. We all know moderators don't receive the glory they deserve but PLEASE understand you were a VALUABLE part of this team. I wish you nothing but the best, and thanks for sticking around! - Lisa

Comment

• Jetblack
              • Apr 2024

Thanks Lisa,

Oh no it's not that at all, I appreciate the kind words I loved helping out, I never felt used or abused. But it's time for me to disappear back into the fold as a regular member. I've seen the motorcycle world hit fad a few times over the past couple of decades... it appears to be the backyard builders turn. I see it headed our way, anyone would have to be blind to not see it, as home built chops are becoming a fashion accessory very quickly. I'm just stepping into the shadows as it's rising, to watch it crest, and then roll on back out and blow over... no biggie.

I wish you and your family the best, I know you deal with a lot of negativity on the social media end... I wouldn't take it personal, some folks do not know how to vent frustrations properly, and instead of taking responsibility for how they feel dish that pain on someone else. Keep your chin up lady!

Comment

• IrishMike
                • Sep 2009

I'm just gonna leave this right here........
                Click image for larger version

Name:	catlady.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	1277542

Comment

• deathmetaldan
                  • Jan 2011

please tell me when you were posting in a thread about adding stroke to an engine you were trolling..... it had to be.

Comment

• Jetblack
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by deathmetaldan
                    please tell me when you were posting in a thread about adding stroke to an engine you were trolling..... it had to be.
                    you got it baby. I started randomly baiting hooks when I suggested using brake cleaner and a buffer to polish a bike as a joke and someone actually did it and called me an asshole. Fucking A.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Jetblack
                      you got it baby. I started randomly baiting hooks when I suggested using brake cleaner and a buffer to polish a bike as a joke and someone actually did it and called me an asshole. Fucking A.
                      Hahahahaha! Yes!

Comment

• Billdozer2
                        • Jan 2013

Jet, Lisa told me about this thread today so I had to look it up.

I think I can understand what you getting at. You did a great job for a long time and now it's time to move on before it or you turns into something you don't like. I can empathize, and applaud your decision. I rarely do much on here except poach from the classifieds and check out some of the features, and that's the level of involvement that I feel like having. After a solid two year break from this place, I plan on shooting and writing a couple features for the homepage in 2015. I enjoy that, so I'm gonna do it. You'll find your level of involvement that works for you too.

Especially as a completely volunteer moderator, once it doesn't feel rewarding or worthwhile it's time to bail. Like you mentioned, I was ready to jump ship to spend less time on the internet and more time in what my family and I call "IRL" or In Real Life. I've met some real friends through this site and don't have any regrets about any of it, but when it felt like it was getting in the way of things that were more important, I walked. It's been good for me to get that time back in my day and I hope you get back some of your valuable time now. I sincerely appreciate you stepping up when you did, and you need to understand that you owe me or McGoo or anyone else absolutely nothing. You promised me you would try, and that's it. You put your money where your mouth was and that showed character in my book. Thanks for doing that and sticking with it as long as you did. I'm sure your fellow mods appreciate it too, and I'm sure they respect you for stepping back when you felt like it was time.

Thanks Jet!

-Bill

Comment

• 3tc
                          • Aug 2012

Like u said u r a mod.u r a large part of the reason this forum has turned into the hipster mainstream crap it has become.however no one has had more to do with the mainstream hipsterness here than crfu .you are one of many that has stood by and watched horribly bad modding by the hipsters at u mod wheel turn cc into something so mainstream.u r by far the fairest of the mods .so if u want to turn cc into what it once was u need to look at the mods.not at the posters

Comment

• Jetblack
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Billdozer2
                            Thanks Jet!

-Bill
                            You're Welcome! Thanks Bill.

Comment

• Jetblack
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by 3tc
                              Like u said u r a mod.u r a large part of the reason this forum has turned into the hipster mainstream crap it has become.however no one has had more to do with the mainstream hipsterness here than crfu .you are one of many that has stood by and watched horribly bad modding by the hipsters at u mod wheel turn cc into something so mainstream.u r by far the fairest of the mods .so if u want to turn cc into what it once was u need to look at the mods.not at the posters
                              I believe we are all to blame, because of what we do here... this isn't a forum of one.

Comment

• CRFyou
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by 3tc
                                Besides posting nonsensical bullshit with your spell check set to kindergarten mode, what do you do around here?

I don't know what you're droning on about but you can for sure fucking leave the site any time you wish since it's a "too mainstream" and "hipster".

I can just picture you typing that statement above, clothes unkempt, hair disheveled, drooling on yourself and touching your penis while thinking of your mother.

See that right there? That's a fair fucking moderator.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;