CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Jet, Lisa told me about this thread today so I had to look it up.

I think I can understand what you getting at. You did a great job for a long time and now it's time to move on before it or you turns into something you don't like. I can empathize, and applaud your decision. I rarely do much on here except poach from the classifieds and check out some of the features, and that's the level of involvement that I feel like having. After a solid two year break from this place, I plan on shooting and writing a couple features for the homepage in 2015. I enjoy that, so I'm gonna do it. You'll find your level of involvement that works for you too.

Especially as a completely volunteer moderator, once it doesn't feel rewarding or worthwhile it's time to bail. Like you mentioned, I was ready to jump ship to spend less time on the internet and more time in what my family and I call "IRL" or In Real Life. I've met some real friends through this site and don't have any regrets about any of it, but when it felt like it was getting in the way of things that were more important, I walked. It's been good for me to get that time back in my day and I hope you get back some of your valuable time now. I sincerely appreciate you stepping up when you did, and you need to understand that you owe me or McGoo or anyone else absolutely nothing. You promised me you would try, and that's it. You put your money where your mouth was and that showed character in my book. Thanks for doing that and sticking with it as long as you did. I'm sure your fellow mods appreciate it too, and I'm sure they respect you for stepping back when you felt like it was time.

Thanks Jet!

-Bill

Get Adobe Flash player

Like u said u r a mod.u r a large part of the reason this forum has turned into the hipster mainstream crap it has become.however no one has had more to do with the mainstream hipsterness here than crfu .you are one of many that has stood by and watched horribly bad modding by the hipsters at u mod wheel turn cc into something so mainstream.u r by far the fairest of the mods .so if u want to turn cc into what it once was u need to look at the mods.not at the posters

Jetblack

Quote Originally Posted by Billdozer2 View Post
    Thanks Jet!

-Bill
    You're Welcome! Thanks Bill.

Jetblack

Quote Originally Posted by 3tc View Post
    Like u said u r a mod.u r a large part of the reason this forum has turned into the hipster mainstream crap it has become.however no one has had more to do with the mainstream hipsterness here than crfu .you are one of many that has stood by and watched horribly bad modding by the hipsters at u mod wheel turn cc into something so mainstream.u r by far the fairest of the mods .so if u want to turn cc into what it once was u need to look at the mods.not at the posters
    I believe we are all to blame, because of what we do here... this isn't a forum of one.

Get Adobe Flash player

Besides posting nonsensical bullshit with your spell check set to kindergarten mode, what do you do around here?

I don't know what you're droning on about but you can for sure fucking leave the site any time you wish since it's a "too mainstream" and "hipster".

I can just picture you typing that statement above, clothes unkempt, hair disheveled, drooling on yourself and touching your penis while thinking of your mother.

See that right there? That's a fair fucking moderator.

Get Adobe Flash player

YOU. Not u.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    Besides posting nonsensical bullshit with your spell check set to kindergarten mode, what do you do around here?

I don't know what you're droning on about but you can for sure fucking leave the site any time you wish since it's a "too mainstream" and "hipster".

I can just picture you typing that statement above, clothes unkempt, hair disheveled, drooling on yourself and touching your penis while thinking of your mother.

See that right there? That's a fair fucking moderator.
    Dammit.........I typed something like that a few times and kept deleting it until you beat me to it.

Share This