Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d1long85
    • Jun 2011

Shipping a bike

I am looking to get a motorcycle from michigan to California so that I can attend the born free show in June 2015 wondering if anyone has shipped a bike and how they went about it
  • numberonewing
    • Apr 2024

yes all the time wolvarine are best n cheep look up

Comment

• Stlmikie
      • Jan 2013

I've had good luck with uship.com. Log on, tell them what you have, and where it's going. Then the shippers bid on you. Generally they have insurance and all the necessary stuff. Pick the shipper you like. I've shipped a couple bikes and a couple cars without a hitch. Last bike I shipped was from South Carolina to Missouri for $300.00.

Comment

• RedemptionMotorcycles
        • Apr 2012

I may be able to help you out if you can get it to me in NW Wisconsin. I'm planning on bringing my rig out and sell a bike and other junk along the way.

Comment

• d1long85
          • Jun 2011

[QUOTE=RedemptionMotorcycles;634219]I may be able to help you out if you can get it to me in NW Wisconsin. I'm planning on bringing my rig out and sell a bike and other junk along the way.[/

Is your rig gonna be full and maybe I could meet somewhere alone your path

Comment

• RedemptionMotorcycles
            • Apr 2012

I'll have one spot available. I'll be in Madison, WI a few times a month in the spring so maybe you could bring it and meet me there.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;