Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calicruiser
    • Aug 2009

'72 Ironhead Swinger

Josh Kurpius built this 1972 Ironhead Sportster. I first saw it on instagram and knew I had to have it! I didn't know if he was even tryin to sell it but contacted him anyway. He said he would if someone wanted it bad enough. He sent me more pics and somehow I rounded up the cash within a week or so! I drove 14 hrs round trip to check it out and pick it up. I was hoping it was as good in person as it was in the pics and it did not disappoint.

This is one of the most solid bikes I have seen/ridden. I am very glad he decided to sell it to me. I have had it for about 2 months now and have ridden it almost every day. Longest trip was the Greasy Dozen run. Put almost 250 miles on it that weekend without a hitch! I love everything about this bike and if I was going to build another bike this would be it. The only thing I have added to the bike was the sissy bar which I can take on and off easily for trips or hauling the wife. I love the simple, clean and classic modified stock look to it. Like some dude rolled it out of his garage back in '72! Thanks Kurpius! enjoy
    Attached Files
  • calicruiser
    • Aug 2009

one without the sissy . . . and showing one of my favorite parts of the bike . . . the seat!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ironhead6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	333.9 KB
ID:	1276497

Comment

• xllance
      • Apr 2024

Yeah I've seen your IG feed with lots of pics. It doesn't get any classier than that really IMHO. Makes me wonder why I hardtailed mine.

Comment

• calicruiser
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by xllance
        Yeah I've seen your IG feed with lots of pics. It doesn't get any classier than that really IMHO. Makes me wonder why I hardtailed mine.
        I like the hardtails too but there is definitely something nostalgic about not cutting it up!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;