Haha Tackar!

Comment

• SF
      • Dec 2012

nice build and nice clean shop keep at it

Comment

• Dblwlf
        • Dec 2012

I dig that rear fender! This bike looks like it will be pretty killer..

Comment

• scodecitychop
          • Aug 2010

agree with the rest of the guys,much respect...and a very nice shop

Comment

• Shunned
            • Dec 2012

Bike looks killer so far and god knows Sweden need more fat ppl on skinny shovels (i don´t wanna feel all alone) I live in Umeå and i´m also building a 70´s shovel on 18 inch rim and a honda cl450 drum, imagine that. I am going the swingarm route with a homemade crazyfrank fender though.
            I´m driving myself crazy looking for a used chromed juice drum though, may i ask where and what you paid for a complete new one?
            //Björn

Comment

• lowpala
              • Jun 2013

Thanks all you guys! Apprechiate the support!

Originally posted by Shunned
              Bike looks killer so far and god knows Sweden need more fat ppl on skinny shovels (i don´t wanna feel all alone) I live in Umeå and i´m also building a 70´s shovel on 18 inch rim and a honda cl450 drum, imagine that. I am going the swingarm route with a homemade crazyfrank fender though.
              I´m driving myself crazy looking for a used chromed juice drum though, may i ask where and what you paid for a complete new one?
              //Björn
              Tjena Björn! Yep we need more fat guys on bikes thats for shure!
              I actually almost didnt chop my frame and thought about building it as a swingarm chop.
              Maybe next bike
              I bought my juice brake complete brand new at Calles Chopperdelar. He gave me a great deal. (prutade som fan )
              Iv'e seen som used ones at swapmeets but they go really fast. I think i payd something like 3500:-.
              I bought alot of parts at the same time so it was easier to discuss pricing..
              Make shure you know exactly what parts you need. It's easy to forget some smaller parts..

I finally got my trans rebuilt with the right housing.
              Got it all adjusted this weekend.

Comment

• lowpala
                • Jun 2013

Had some luck this weekend..
                Finally after changing the transmission plate my belt lined up. Had to mill out the four holes that bolts to the frame cause the belt was to tight originally. Made them more oval.
                After that i got to work with my oiltank. The new one i bought a while ago was pure crap.. Some dumbass fucked it up and welded thru the original metal. Witch means there was alot of metal particals inside it that i couldnt remove.
                Bought a new one. Removed some parts from it and welded on some bungs for mounting.
                Also got my fender mounted. Mounted it so i can adjust it closer to the wheel after adjusting my chain in the future.

Comment

• lowpala
                  • Jun 2013

Just a little progress over the holidays.
                  Making parts for my sissybar and waiting for parts.. Also got two gas lids from Crafty B that im gonna weld directly on to the tank.. pictures will problaby get here when im done.

The axle im holding is just a test.. not gonna use a fat one like that

Also got my oillines done.. Chromeplatet copper, super easy to bend!! and mounted my oilfilter.

Scored a headlight bracket on e-gay a couple of weeks ago.. made in the 70's Japan. looked pretty good with my dual dixie lights. And started to work on my front brake drum.. Also japanese so it does need a bit lovin'

Last edited by lowpala; 01-12-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• iron88three
                    • Aug 2011

Great job man, I'm looking forward to seeing the end result.. That fender looks awesome, how's the fitment/finish?

Comment

• lowpala
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by iron88three
                      Great job man, I'm looking forward to seeing the end result.. That fender looks awesome, how's the fitment/finish?
                      Thanks man!
                      Actually it's pretty good! It's not perfect but then again a chopper shouldnt be perfect imo
                      Fitment and strenght is great on these. Im using a 18" rear wheel and without cutting anything it relly flows with my tyre.

Comment

• madmagnus
                        • Nov 2014

great looking bike! love it, I'm very interested in how that front drumbrake will turn out ( kör hårt )

Comment

• lowpala
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by madmagnus
                          great looking bike! love it, I'm very interested in how that front drumbrake will turn out ( kör hårt )
                          thanks dude! Också själv nyfiken som fan haha.
                          Have some more cutting and welding to do on the backingplate. A new axle and some extra... eeeehh " Distanser" in the fork legs should do the trick

Comment

• lowpala
                            • Jun 2013

So finally i got my sissybar ready for cutting and welding.. It's made in stainless so it wont be needing any chromeplating.

Also got some work done on my gaslids from Crafty-B. The plan is to mount directly on to the tank and weld tabs on each side to hold em down.

Comment

• BigPete13
                              • Aug 2011

All I see is a sweet project in a super clean garage! I'm envious on both accounts

Comment

• lowpala
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by BigPete13
                                All I see is a sweet project in a super clean garage! I'm envious on both accounts
                                haha thanks man!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;