Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vnygra
    • Aug 2010

Got it all striped down, and off to paint. Ken Carvajal came by and did a short video, he did an awesome job, especially since I'm REALLY bad at talking/ being on camera.
    have a lot of parts to finish welding/ polishing. Gonna be pretty tight getting it together/ running/ and out to Born Free.

Vince Nygra, People's Champ Builder from Ken Carvajal on Vimeo.

Comment

• billybiltit
      • Aug 2009

congratulations vince!

leon

Comment

• vnygra
        • Aug 2010

Been doing lots of little things while its all apart. Got the exhaust welded up and smoothed out as good as i could get it. Sissy bar, handle bars, oil tank, and exhaust are at the polishers now. Tank is black and is getting the mural painted this week. Frame is being molded and should be painted soon. Seat should be back at my house today. Gonna be a mad rush to get it all together and running before we leave for Born Free...

Comment

• vnygra
          • Aug 2010

Darryl has been busy with the paint. Picking up the frame and fender tomorrow and will be a mad dash to get everything together, Leaving 2 weeks from today. Have all the parts polished, assembled as far as i can get, greased, timed, whatever else you can think of. Hopefully assembly goes smooth, and can get it running decently. Had the sissy bar, oil tank, exhaust and handle bars professionally polished, and they came back great.

Comment

• billybiltit
            • Aug 2009

oh man!
            ya gotta be getting itchy now!

can't wait,

leon

Comment

• image1
              • Aug 2009

looking great vince!!! you got this.

Comment

• vnygra
                • Aug 2010

Getting close. Getting the tank back this week, and hopefully firing it by Friday. Motor mount is done, stainless oil lines the next couple nights.

Comment

• saorsa
                  • Aug 2015

Looking awesome so far, can't wait to see the finished product

Comment

• 74FLHDutch
                    • Dec 2014

Top build........nearly there

Your eye for detail, dedication and hard work has paid off. This machine is gonna be top class when it's complete.
                    There's plenty of folkz waiting to see it finished. Good for you.........

Comment

• vnygra
                      • Aug 2010

Thanks guys. Getting close. Got the oil lines finished last night, filled, and verified oil circulation back to the tank. And woke up to some finished pics of the tank from Darryl Rotten. Mural by Jon Raleigh. Cant wait to get it on the bike!

Comment

• Anthiron
                        • Mar 2016

That tank is spectacular. So many beautiful details in this bike!

Comment

• vnygra
                          • Aug 2010

Done and almost done. Spent the 3 days before we were leaving for Born Free trying to get it running right. Got it to the point where i could go around the block and around town once on Sunday night. (warm) was starting first kick every time, with the help of my uncles buddies on the timing. Had to order new clutch plates, as the old ones were slipping periodically. Have clutch plates ordered and the Morris Magneto timing tool which i should have just bought with the mag.. Born Free was amazing. I knew it was big, but not like that! Insane amount of people and bikes, will be back again for sure.

Comment

• Flatheadsoup
                            • Feb 2011

Best shovelhead at either show and as far as I'm concern a running functioning scoot wins every time.

Comment

• getlowered
                              • Dec 2012

Looks incredible, great work.

Comment

• DrFxr
                                • Feb 2016

This bike is SICK!!! You did an incredible job, crazy attention to detail and beautiful fab work. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;