CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: Biltwell Emails

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Biltwell Emails

Hey Dudes,

I wanted to clarify something in case it's freaking any one out.

You may have received a butt-load of emails today from us.

Sorry about that!

Here's the deal:

We are uploading a new website today, and one of the new features is that it will email and ask for a product review a week or so after you order something. These are really helpful to other customers, so we think they are important.

Well... it automagically decided to email everyone and ask them for reviews on every single thing they've ever ordered. Ever. It's also asked multiple times even over a single order. This can add up to a lot of emails and is a total pain in the ass for sure.

The good news is nothing got hacked, no security was breached, no info has been shared, none of that kind of stuff. It was just a ton of emails. It's not a conspiracy or an attack, just a mistake by our email management service and we've shut it down.

The other good news is that the site is gonna work great on mobile devices, phones, iPads, etc.

You can delete the emails, or follow the link and leave a review (once the site is up later tonight).

Sincere apologies for this, we hope you understand.

If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to email us: store@biltwellinc.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Hmmm. I was kinda curious why I got a status update on an order I placed back in 2011... Haha.

Get Adobe Flash player

what about the leaked nudes I got of McGoo

Share This