CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Log in troubles

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Send me a private PM with your old and desired new email address, I think I can do it.

USER NAME: ALLEN
    Sent ya a DM, thanks!

Cisco726

Hey who do I get in contact with about my password getting changed without me changing it.

help ive messaged admin a number of times but i cant log in to classifieds or even message Nina78 Ive tryed but, admin wont reply ive messaged them all week long with no answer as to why im locked out? i login and it wont let me do anything but browse! Ive set up two different accounts irrish30 is the main account and mikesvintageparts@gmail.com is another that im trying to help a local parts collector move some old stuff threw the classifieds any addvice or help would be great

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesvintageparts View Post
    help ive messaged admin a number of times but i cant log in to classifieds or even message Nina78 Ive tryed but, admin wont reply ive messaged them all week long with no answer as to why im locked out? i login and it wont let me do anything but browse! Ive set up two different accounts irrish30 is the main account and mikesvintageparts@gmail.com is another that im trying to help a local parts collector move some old stuff threw the classifieds any addvice or help would be great
    Hello, I just went in the back end and used your mikevintageparts account to create a test post. As you can see, it worked http://www.chopcult.com/Mikesvintage...ifieds/134250/. Please DM me with your issues so I can help you out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Hey who do I get in contact with about my password getting changed without me changing it.
    Shoot me a DM with the password you would like to use and I can reset it. No one changes any information without the member's approval. Thanks!

Share This