Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thib
    • Sep 2011

Bringing an American titled part into canada

Hey long shot question but, i have a Generator Shovel sitting at home and it has delkron cases with just the bill of sale and want to put a pair of oem cases on with a title.

I live in Canada (British Columbia) and finding a set of oem cases with a title is very rare.. so I've been looking in the states where there's a ton, now is there any way to bring a set of titled cases into Canada and get them registered to a Canadian registration?

I've asked around a ton and haven't seemed to get a real answer since its not the full motorcycle with a title its just a part. Any information would be awesome
    Thanks!
  • UNKLian
    • Dec 2010

In strict terms, anything with a serial number on it,
    US Customs wants to inspect it before it leaves the US.
    They stamp the paperwork, then you deal with CDN Customs.

Originally posted by thib
    Hey long shot question but, i have a Generator Shovel sitting at home and it has delkron cases with just the bill of sale and want to put a pair of oem cases on with a title.

I live in Canada (British Columbia) and finding a set of oem cases with a title is very rare.. so I've been looking in the states where there's a ton, now is there any way to bring a set of titled cases into Canada and get them registered to a Canadian registration?

I've asked around a ton and haven't seemed to get a real answer since its not the full motorcycle with a title its just a part. Any information would be awesome
    Thanks!

Comment

• Natehate
      • Aug 2013

it should be the same as bringing a whole bike over
      probably have to leave it at the boarder for a few days yadda yadda yadda

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;