CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Upsweep Fishtails or Bell pipes for 85 Fxst with a kicker.......cant find em!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140707_2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	333.6 KB 
ID:	49883Been beatin my head against the wall..........been all over the net, yep tried Paughco first.......waiting for the Jyreh cycle catalog, they used to have a great inventory......................besides that, any of you guys know?

Thanks

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

All I can say is that I just got a jireh catalog and the exhaust section ain't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by tubtub View Post
    All I can say is that I just got a jireh catalog and the exhaust section ain't what it used to be.
    Yeah man, seems everything is going down hill, back in 2000 I bought every part from them to rebuild my 91 Flhtcu engine.....had to wait backorder a couple things but they had it all and at a decent price, but that was then and this is now.

Get Adobe Flash player

make them?

Get Adobe Flash player

Pipes for evo's fitted with kickers are rare as hens teeth these days. I only know of a couple that are mass produced and they're drag pipes.
    I built a bike years ago with that setup. We initially ran it with LAF pipes, then found a set of Paughco upswept drags. Mt friend hated the sound and look of both and building a custom exhaust wasn't in his budget. Eventually, we yanked the kicker, (it had a 100" high compression engine anyway so the kicker was useless). I swapped the tranny guts with an S&S unit I found cheap then sold the swapped up kicker trans for big $$$.

Share This