CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 53 of 55 First ... 3435152535455 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Latest thought:

Also,

Choppers are over.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

So this fucking happened:

(Copied from my local news website)

SUNRISE, Fla. — Enraged at hearing another man’s name during a drunken sex session, a man allegedly disemboweled his girlfriend, leaving her naked body on the floor of their Florida apartment, according to police.

Editor’s note: Content in this story is graphic and disturbing

Fidel Lopez, 24, called police just after 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Sun Sentinel, for help with his girlfriend, Maria Nemeth, who he said was having trouble breathing.

When officers arrived at the apartment on the 1600 block of Northwest 128th Drive, they found a blood-smeared, grisly scene.

Blood and tissue were streaked on the walls and doors, a sliding glass door had been shattered and there were holes in the walls of the unit the couple had shared for only a week.

Lopez initially said that they had been having rough sex in the closet when Nemeth became sick and collapsed in the bathroom. According to the arrest report, detectives found a half empty bottle of 1800 Tequila and limes in the kitchen and believe the two had been drinking.

During questioning, however, Lopez admitted that he became a “monster” after hearing Nemeth call out her ex’s name twice during sex, pushing him over the edge, according to police. He went on a rampage, tearing doors off their hinges and destroying the walls, according to the report.

He then began inserting various objects into her vagina and anus, according to the arrest report, finally inserting his arm “up to the elbow” and pulling out intestinal matter.

Lopez said he tried to wake Nemeth up by splashing cold water on her face, but couldn’t revive her. He told detectives he started to panic and went out to smoke a cigarette on the porch before dialing 911.

Lopez has been charged with first degree murder in Nemeth’s death.

---------------------------------

Holy fucking shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    The ones that really make me want to run them over are those that wear those fucking spaceballs looking helmets.
    These people aren't cyclists. They're triathletes. Even cyclists hate triathletes. Bike mechanics especially hate triathletes. Mostly because lots of triathletes piss on their bikes, rather than cost themselves the few precious seconds that it would take to pull over like a sane person. This silly video encapsulates triathletes perfectly:

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ContractKiller View Post

SUNRISE, Fla. — Enraged at hearing another man’s name during a drunken sex session, a man allegedly disemboweled his girlfriend, leaving her naked body on the floor of their Florida apartment, according to police.

Fidel Lopez, 24, called police just after 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Sun Sentinel, for help with his girlfriend, Maria Nemeth, who he said was having trouble breathing.

When officers arrived at the apartment on the 1600 block of Northwest 128th Drive, they found a blood-smeared, grisly scene.

Blood and tissue were streaked on the walls and doors, a sliding glass door had been shattered and there were holes in the walls of the unit the couple had shared for only a week.

Lopez initially said that they had been having rough sex in the closet when Nemeth became sick and collapsed in the bathroom. According to the arrest report, detectives found a half empty bottle of 1800 Tequila and limes in the kitchen and believe the two had been drinking.

During questioning, however, Lopez admitted that he became a “monster” after hearing Nemeth call out her ex’s name twice during sex, pushing him over the edge, according to police. He went on a rampage, tearing doors off their hinges and destroying the walls, according to the report.

He then began inserting various objects into her vagina and anus, according to the arrest report, finally inserting his arm “up to the elbow” and pulling out intestinal matter.

Lopez said he tried to wake Nemeth up by splashing cold water on her face, but couldn’t revive her. He told detectives he started to panic and went out to smoke a cigarette on the porch before dialing 911.

Holy fucking shit.
    Is it just me, or does it seem like this shit always happens in Florida???? What the ever lovin' fuck????!!!!!!!!! Once you've put your arm up her ass to the elbow and pulled out her insides, you're gonna need a lot more than cold water.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by WillSCB View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem like this shit always happens in Florida???? What the ever lovin' fuck????!!!!!!!!! Once you've put your arm up her ass to the elbow and pulled out her insides, you're gonna need a lot more than cold water.
    My guess is, bath salts?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ContractKiller View Post

Holy fucking shit.
    I bet the landlord is pissed.

Get Adobe Flash player

I thought magnificentbastard was German and lived in Ireland, not Florida?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    I thought magnificentbastard was German and lived in Ireland, not Florida?
    He outsourced this one

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    My guess is, bath salts?
    no way, definitely just booze. I read something debunking myths associated with different drugs, like all the stories of someone on a bad trip putting their baby in an oven or microwave, the only actual reported cases of that happening the people were drunk

Random spewings...

Florida man strikes again. Boy am I glad I got outta that shithole!

Grantman...what do you do for work that they make you blow too?

Side note...if you've ever wondered why most of Texas is constantly under construction, it's because TxDOT is a bunch of slackasses. Been sitting on one of their jobs for 2 hours now and not even loaded yet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Out of all the drugs I've tried I've done the most stupid shit while drunk

Get Adobe Flash player

Yep, blackout drunk? My morning after.....

Get Adobe Flash player

X2

Get Adobe Flash player

Out of all the drugs I've tried I've done the most stupid shit while drunk and doing a bunch of drugs.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBastard View Post
    Random spewings...

Florida man strikes again. Boy am I glad I got outta that shithole!

Grantman...what do you do for work that they make you blow too?

Side note...if you've ever wondered why most of Texas is constantly under construction, it's because TxDOT is a bunch of slackasses. Been sitting on one of their jobs for 2 hours now and not even loaded yet.
    I think the Humidity in Florida just makes people fucking nuts.

I work for a major oil company. We have to pass the breathalyzer before they waste the money on a piss test. Lot of drunks in the oil patch.

Chicago is a native American word for "Under Construction", Texas is just following them with "me too" shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Me too. and I am an "experimental" drug abuser. That means I'll experiment with any drug to get high, if it's good, I'll experiment the shit out of it!

Get Adobe Flash player

Never tell anyone what you actually think about them, it is without exception, a bad idea.

Get Adobe Flash player

today was day #1 for me as a welder at GE Aviation.
    in the immortal lyrics of Ice Cube. "today was a good day"

Get Adobe Flash player

now I want to build a pedal chopper.. minus the lights and flashy shit.

Share This