Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rodderz
    • Oct 2010

Forks by frank

Trying to contact them by phone, but always goes straight to message about them being currently out of the office. Been trying since last week.
    Is this usual for them?

Cheers
    Last edited by Rodderz; 07-02-2014, 11:08 AM. Reason: Because I was moaning
  • Umph
    • Dec 2012

I read other members have a hard time getting of hold of them on the phone. I also read that they were running out of stock. And once that was gone so was they(bad grammar)

What I know for sure is, I called them a year ago for a Triumph. He seemed stuck in the old ways of doing bis. He only accepted check or money orders.
    And at that time he was out of Triumph tubes.

I have read that his tubes are worth the extra time it takes to receive them. But I wasn't able to see for myself.

Comment

• Salty
      • Sep 2010

the company is a little outdated but the product is far superior compared to any other on the market. the money order payment was interesting in the day of creidt cards, but payment is payment.

Comment

• fishparts2003
        • Apr 2024

Haven't tried contacting recently, have nothin' but good to say about the 6 over tubes I was riding on from them probably 8 years ago.

Comment

• jakeisagreasyguy
          • Nov 2010

I just got a set of 2" over forks from them. It took me a few tries to get ahold of them, but eventually I did.

Comment

• flattrackhooligan
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by jakeisagreasyguy
            I just got a set of 2" over forks from them. It took me a few tries to get ahold of them, but eventually I did.
            Ok, great. I just started to freak out. I thought my forks straightened out after getting hit, and now it seems they still are bent. Just called and their voicemail box is full. I'll try to call earlier tomorrow. How long ago did you call them?

Comment

• jakeisagreasyguy
              • Nov 2010

I ordered my forks from them just a couple of months ago.

Comment

• jaysimon
                • Dec 2010

I ordered a set of 10 over showa legs. Got through to em and sent out a money order. Was fair pricing and delivered in a reasonable time. Nice stuff as well.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;