CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default I figured out waving

I love motorcycles, and I love riding. Like many of you, what first drew me to bikes was not just the experience of riding, but the feeling that I'd become part of a special community—a brotherhood, really. Nothing calms me more than a long ride down the interstate, waving to the members of my beloved clan. Except when I pass Harley guys. I hate Harley guys. Hate, hate, hate. When they pass me on the highway, you know what I do? I don't wave. With their little tassle handlebars and the studded luggage and the half-helmets—God, they drive me crazy.
    You know who else I hate? BMW guys. Oh, I do hate those guys. I don't wave at them, either. They think they're so great, sitting all upright, with their 180-degree German engines. God, I hate them. They're almost as bad as those old *******s on their touring motorcycles. You know what I call those bikes? "Two-wheeled couches!" Get it? Because they're so big. They drive around like they've got all day. Appreciate the scenery somewhere else, Grampa, and while you're at it, I'm not waving to you.
    Ducati guys—I don't wave at them either. Why don't they spend a little more money on their bikes? "You can have it in any color you want, as long as it's red." Aren't you cool! Like they even know what a desmo-whatever engine is, anyway. Try finding the battery, you Italian-wannabe racers! I never, ever wave at those guys.
    Suzuki guys aren't much better, which is why I never wave at them, either. They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads, and God forbid they should wear any safety gear. They make me so mad. Sometimes they'll speed by and look over at me and you know what I do? I don't wave. I just keep on going. Please, don't get me started on Kawasaki guys. Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? Team Green my ass. I never wave at Kawasaki guys.
    I ride a Honda, and I'll only wave at Honda guys, but even then, I'll never wave at a guy in full leathers. Never, never, never. Yeah, like you're going to get your knee down on the New York Thruway. Nice crotch, by the way. Guys in full leathers will never get a wave from me, and by the way, neither will the guys in two-piece leathers. And I'll tell you who else I'm not waving at—those guys with the helmets with the loud paintjobs. Four pounds of paint on a two pound helmet–like I'm going to wave back to that! I'll also never wave at someone with a mirrored visor. Or helmet stickers. Or racing gloves. Or hiking boots.
    To me, motorcycling is a like a family, a close-knit brotherhood of people who ride Hondas, wear jeans and a leather jacket (not Vanson) with regular gloves and a solid-color helmet with a clear visor, no stickers, no racing gloves and regular boots (not Timberlands). And isn't that what really makes riding so special?

Get Adobe Flash player

God fucking damn it i love this so much. Excellent.

gonzoguilt

What about scooters?

Get Adobe Flash player

I didn't want that to end.

Get Adobe Flash player

yea fuck those douchebags

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by gonzoguilt View Post
    What about scooters?
    I only wave at scooter and spyder riders...

Get Adobe Flash player

It's copypasta, but it's beautiful.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    I only wave at scooter and spyder riders...
    Damn I saw a lot of spyders this weekend because of Amaricade.
    I noticed something very interesting about waving this weekend while out riding with my old man on the way to and from Lake George. If he was leading on his Honda crusier which has a windshield, leather bags, and louder pipes (even though he was wearing an old full faced helmet and reflective yellow fireman jacket) we would pretty much waves from every group, which consisted of Harley dressers, Goldwings and Spyders. On the other hand, if I was leading, riding the Triumph with it's upright riding position, nothing. Not that I'm complaining, I just saw the 350 mile round trip as more of a social experiment than my condemnation as a true "biker".

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    It's copypasta, but it's beautiful.
    True. I've long thought that motorcyclists - like any other subculture members who are deeply entrenched in their world - define themselves not by what they love, but by that which they hate.

Get Adobe Flash player

You nailed it!.......Love it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Haha great! I only wave at guys on shitty looking bikes or other dumbasses riding when it's like 30 degrees out. Soo basically I don't wave hardly ever.

Get Adobe Flash player

Too much biker badass for me. I'll wave at anybody, especially the dude on his Honda Elite scooter giving it all she's got.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuck waving! I give a slight nod, and only to my SOA brothers.

Get Adobe Flash player

You sound cool. I'd wave at you.
    Just kidding, I was getting ready to turn.....

Get Adobe Flash player

"They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads..."

I lol'ed.

I flip most people off, which upsets the OL cause she has to do most of the fighting. But in my defense, it is boring riding on the back.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 7884 View Post
    I flip most people off, which upsets the OL cause she has to do most of the fighting. But in my defense, it is boring riding on the back.
    LOL

I tend not to wave at any of the Bigger bike riders or clubs in this area even when im on a bigger bike. When I have broken down (Blast/FXR/Sporty) I was offered help by a guy on a 70's Honda scooter, a triumph thunderbird and a dude is a beautiful dropped 70's ford. everyone else see's me (I see when they pass me) and they turn the other way with their head up a bit like they are looking at something else.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 7884 View Post
    Maybe she needs to add one of these to the seat for you. HAHA

http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    LOL

I tend not to wave at any of the Bigger bike riders or clubs in this area even when im on a bigger bike. When I have broken down (Blast/FXR/Sporty) I was offered help by a guy on a 70's Honda scooter, a triumph thunderbird and a dude is a beautiful dropped 70's ford. everyone else see's me (I see when they pass me) and they turn the other way with their head up a bit like they are looking at something else.
    The ones who turn their head are not taking a chance of getting grease on their HD boots, me I wear chicken snake skin Dingo boots, I would have stopped. The grease helps the boots from flaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    Maybe she needs to add one of these to the seat for you. HAHA

http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp
    Shit! My balls already hang out my jorts.

Share This