Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avangrind
    • Apr 2013

Musicians and Bikers

So i've noticed a lot of you guys and gals play music and are in bands. I do as well. It would be awesome to connect with y'all. I'd be rad to meet up with folks while on tour and talk about bikes and such. Post links to your music, i'm super curious about this.

My bands and are
    torchrunner.bandcamp.com
    mourningcloaknc.bandcamp.com
  • DirtyFilthyCustoms
    • Jan 2014

It's been about 3 years since I've played in a band..... I do miss it. Got to open up for some cool bands. The funnest being VGS, strung out and mad caddies. Good times!!

Comment

• Rubman
      • Dec 2011

I play dorky pop punk and melodic hardcore that no one here likes. Think Kid Dynamite meets The Queers, meets a really bad Masked Intruder cover band.

And I love every minute of it 8)

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
        • Oct 2013

Playing in a band is like dating five different people you have great conversations with but never fuck...

eventually, you'll all hate each other...

Comment

• 4130Roadhog
          • Jan 2010

I've been playing with the same guys for a while now. Mostly at dive bars since nobody in this town wants to hear original music. We sound somewhere between Motorhead /Ramones/Stiff Little Fingers. We have started to record a few times, but we are lazy as hell, and never finished it up. Someday we will get our shit together and put out an ep. But if any of you are ever in upstate NY(and by upstate I mean damn near Montreal), Plattsburgh to be specific and you want to split a show at a descent dive bar let me know. We are called Model 97, and we practically live at the Monopole(bar).

Comment

• Coffins
            • Mar 2014

I play sleazy death metal. Poorly. I'll post some recordings if the band ever gets out of the proverbial basement.

Originally posted by 4130Roadhog
            I've been playing with the same guys for a while now. Mostly at dive bars since nobody in this town wants to hear original music. We sound somewhere between Motorhead /Ramones/Stiff Little Fingers. We have started to record a few times, but we are lazy as hell, and never finished it up. Someday we will get our shit together and put out an ep. But if any of you are ever in upstate NY(and by upstate I mean damn near Montreal), Plattsburgh to be specific and you want to split a show at a descent dive bar let me know. We are called Model 97, and we practically live at the Monopole(bar).
            Got any recordings at all? 'Cuz it sounds like you guys ought to set up a mini-tour up here.

Comment

• ScarTissue
              • Apr 2024

My band is pretty active around Baltimore. If anyone ever is in the area and wants to set up a show give me a holler. I play lead guitar.

We play kind of 60s rock and roll. It's okay. I really enjoy all types of music though.

Here we are:
              http://www.reverbnation.com/pushinggiants

I'm also in a classic rock cover band (which is demeaning to my sense of musicianship, but pays nicely), and do some singer-songwritery stuff on the side.

Comment

• avangrind
                • Apr 2013

Pushing Giants is rad! I love the 60's vibe. Ever listen to Graveyard? They are in darker realm than you guy but it has a 60's and 70's feel to it.

Comment

• 4130Roadhog
                  • Jan 2010

We'd be down to play in Ottawa, but customs is a bitch about US bands playing in Canada(and vise versa) without permits and shit, and we are pretty cheap. I'll look into it more once we get our shit mixed and an ep out. We just got a new guy singing a few months back and he is killing it, so we want to make sure we have him singing on the recordings. So we have a little work to do, but once we get something I'll put it up here. We are playing July 5th and if I can get a decent live video even I will post that up.

Comment

• humancertainty
                    • Mar 2014

Comment

• Wingnut89
                      • Mar 2013

Ooh, ooh, pick me. MY ALMIGHTY TUNEAGE CONTAINS THE UNTOLD KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVEERRRRRRSSEE!!!

Also, gratuitous sci-fi and old-school horror story influence.

And THC. Like.....like, so much THC.

Chrononaut. 373 likes. Chrononaut: n. [Kro-no-not] One who travels back and forth through time.

And, yes, I'm the only member. I do everything.

Comment

• avangrind
                        • Apr 2013

Fuck Yes!

Comment

• avangrind
                          • Apr 2013

Indian and Bloodyminded are sick!

Comment

• avangrind
                            • Apr 2013

Dude, Chrononaut! Fucking rules! I played with a band called Black Mask from PA for awhile. Are you any where near punxatauney?

Comment

• Wingnut89
                              • Mar 2013

Thanks, man. I've been slacking off about writing new shit lately, or at least recording it. And I'm about 3 hours from Punxsutawney. I'm in the Harrisburg/Hershey area.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;