Clear All
  • nmaineron
    • Nov 2010

82 GSX750T Suzuki

Click image for larger version

Name:	gsx750 ignition.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1335744I need a little help with this machine, I'm the Joe fix it of my little neck of the woods and the neighbors young fella drags this bike out from is grandfathers cellar and asks me if I can get it running for him. Except for just being dirty and a bit rusty it seems to be in great shape,It only has 13000 miles on it. Sooo... my issue, I noticed that the wires had been cut coming out of the ignition and were not soldered or even crimped just kinda twisted together so I pulled the cover and there is a green wire with a spade terminal that isn't connected to anything...I have looked everywhere on the net for a good wiring diagram or an online manual with no luck,actually there isn't much info on this particular "T" model anyway and I assume the "E" model would likely have the same setup.Can someone shed some light on this for me...Thanks
    Last edited by nmaineron; 06-08-2014, 4:31 PM.
  • Kraz1
    • Oct 2012

Go here... CLICK -------> BassCliff's Tips

CLICK -------> The GS Resources
    Last edited by Kraz1; 06-08-2014, 7:36 PM.

Comment

• nmaineron
      • Nov 2010

Thanks Kraz1,lots of help...but do you have any idea why they have the green wire disconnected ...

Comment

• Kraz1
        • Oct 2012

I'm taking a guess here but the Green Wire would have went from Signal Generator back to the "Ingniter". If they were running a Dynatek Ignition like a Dyna "S" it would eliminate the Igniter Box, as the "S" is a self-contained ignition unit.Click image for larger version

Name:	750tz_wiring.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	1273191

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;