• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tojcharlie
    • May 2013

Alright im in too.

Name is Charlie

where I-10 & I-49 meet
    Location Lafayette, LA (heart of Cajun country) now there are four of us Louisianians on here

Im pretty much always available to help someone out. I have a van and a trailer I can pick up a stranded dude. I have lots of property and a Nice brick barn that houses my bikes and tools if you need to crash out a bit. Access to fabrication tools. Decent selection of metric and standard tools.

phone (three 3 seven) 2 five 8-four 0 9 three

Comment

• Caferacer87
      • Apr 2013

Name: CAM

Email: [email protected]

Down to help you out!! Hit m up if you are down this way.

Comment

• deerwesm
        • Apr 2013

Name: Marcus

Location jacksonville FL

resources: full size truck and a double bike trailer, motorcycle jack and lift, basic tools, mig and arc welder. also have a few spare bedrooms.

Comment

• Workingmans
          • Mar 2013

Name: Ryan

50 miles south of syracuse 20 miles north of elmira

resources: tools, compressors, Welders,Plasma Cutter, Drill press, Metal chop saws, grinders, sawzalls, bobcat, truck, trailer, lift, shovelhead and ironhead junk hanging on the walls, stereo Beer,Tattoos, extra room to crash if need.

607-227-6067
          Last edited by Workingmans; 06-15-2016, 5:45 PM.

Comment

• stonemaster
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Workingmans
            Name: Ryan

50 miles south of syracuse 20 miles north of elmira

resources: tools, compressors, Welders,Plasma Cutter, Drill press, Metal chop saws, grinders, sawzalls, bobcat, truck, trailer, lift, shovelhead and ironhead junk hanging on the walls, stereo Beer,Tattoos, extra room to crash if need.
            I'm coming up to ur place just to break down LOL

Comment

• GueroBorracho
              • May 2013

Name: Jeff

Wireless: 307 679 8815

Resources: MIG, big ass welding table, usually some steel on hand for fab work, hand tools, metric/SAE, drill press, air compressor/air tools, electrical shit, likker, beer (usually on tap), couch, spare bedroom, shower, grub.
              Last edited by GueroBorracho; 05-22-2013, 9:34 AM. Reason: adding resources

Comment

• ragnarok
                • Jan 2011

Name: Mitch but if you refer to me as "Ragnarok" i will know who you are right away.

Location : Pottsville PA area (willing to drive about an hour to help someone out)

resources: about every basic hand tool, a place to work on your bike, moral support as someone holds/hands you stuff. or if you do not know much about bikes i can fix it, or we can lean on my connections that i have build up in my area. I have a spare room and sofas for you to crash on and food 55inch tv to get your mind off the road. bars bars BARS in my town as well

Comment

• houtzy53
                  • Jun 2013

Name: Josh

Resources: All Basic hand tools, electrical tools, power tools. Large garage, Place to crash if need be, BEER, food, truck, trailer.

Comment

• recycler
                    • Sep 2010

Brad

[email protected] goes right to my phone

Siloam Springs Arkansas

Northwest corner of Arkansas on the AR/OK border

truck, trailer, shop, tools, tent space. I'd be glad to help any 33ers in need of assistance.

Comment

• DeadHorse
                      • Jun 2013

Kyler
                      Valleyview Alberta (nowhere but it is on 43 which becomes the Alaska highway). If you need space to camp or party I got space. All tools, random parts.
                      If you end up fucked north of edmonton to the yukon I probably know someone or somewhere. Been fucked many times myself on this stretch.

Text is best 7805523373

Comment

• sabbath1973
                        • Apr 2024

this is a rad idea for sure

Comment

• ihateminimumwage
                          • Aug 2013

Name: Taylor

Location: Pocatello, ID (Soon to be Coeur D'Alene/Spokane)

Contact:[email protected] (email me before you hit the road for phone #)

Resources: 110v MIG (flux core, so it won't be too pretty), hand & power tools (grinders, drills, tap & die sets, impacts, electrical diagnostics & repair), spare bedroom (currently), pickup truck for rescue (if you pay the fuel), hot meal and beers.

Warning: Don't be a cunt. If you can hang out, drink beers and talk bikes/cars/trucks/tools/BBQ or good music (REAL country, blues, punk or metal) we'll get along just fine. Thieves, liars and Affliction shirt meat-head SOA shitbags NOT WELCOME.

Cheers folks.

Comment

• spiritofrebellion
                            • Aug 2013

im in Omaha Nebraska for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows of any cool shit to do around here ? any cool car or bike shows or any culture stuff?

Comment

• hhc
                              • Oct 2013

sweet idea

location: Fort St John BC (mile 50 on the Alaska highway

im a gas compression mechanic with a cnc plazma cutter and all sorts of stuff, between me and my buddys whatever happends we can figure it out, always up for helping out a brother or just meeting like minded folk.

e-mail: [email protected]

just e-mail or pm me and ill send you my #

most likely have a place for people passing through/fucked up to stay as well, have a spare room that is for short term people but even if its full welcome the the coutches

well i just went through everyone on here and im the only one in the area so if your headed up here let me know and if anything happends i will do my very best to help you all out
                              Last edited by hhc; 10-28-2013, 12:14 AM. Reason: loner

Comment

• bodmodmatt
                                • Oct 2013

Name: Matt

Resources: I have all your basic hand tools needed. Large compressor and Pneumatic tools. Also have a truck and trailer to help pick you up if stranded. No garage but a lot carport for workspace. I also have a place to crash if needed. And I always have cold beer.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;