Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DroppinDeuces
    • Feb 2011

Rotary top foot clutch

Looking for some ideas to help with a rotary top foot clutch set up. I have seen the clutch release arms that Fab Kevin makes, but was wondering if anyone has gone about it a different way. First shovel I have owned, so this is all new to me. Appreciate it.
  • Gadsdenguy
    • Feb 2014

I threw one on my '81 a few months ago. Aside for the spacers needed for the pedal assembly itself, I had to make a cable bracket, and fab my own cable.
    Here are some pics. If you want more details, let me know.

Attached Files

Comment

• DroppinDeuces
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Gadsdenguy
      I threw one on my '81 a few months ago. Aside for the spacers needed for the pedal assembly itself, I had to make a cable bracket, and fab my own cable.
      Here are some pics. If you want more details, let me know.

That's a very clean set up you have. I just ordered a BDL 1.5" kick only primary from old stf. I like the idea of a cable though. Do you have any pictures where it connetects to the release arm?

Comment

• Gadsdenguy
        • Feb 2014

I used all the fittings from a stock cable so adjustments and the connection to the release arm is like stock. The real difference is up front where it attaches to the operating rod lever. I used a heim joint and shoulder bolt there.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;