CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Any PDX/WA riders going to DirtQuake in Castle Rock, WA next weekend?

Title says it all. Looking to see who wants to ride to DirtQuake in Castle Rock, WA, next weekend. Saturday May 31, is regular dirt racing by the pros and motorcycle swap meet. Sunday June 1, is amateur racing in various classes ranging from homemade choppers to 'has no business to ever ride in the dirt' bike class. I'll probably ride up on sunday as my attic doesn't need any more 'swap meet gold'. See See's Motorcycles amd Motoattic.com are sponsoring the event. It looks like grassroots biker trash fun. Google Dirtquake and watch the videos if you're in the dark on this one.

Get Adobe Flash player

Go to sideburnmagazine.com for the nitty gritty details. Amateur classes for Sunday are 'Inappropriate Road Bike', 'Street Tracker', 'Chopper', 'Lady', and 'Kitchen Sink'.
    Last edited by Jackhammerjack; 05-23-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammerjack View Post
    Go to sideburnmagazine.com for the nitty gritty details. Amateur classes for Sunday are 'Inappropriate Road Bike', 'Street Tracker', 'Chopper', 'Lady', and 'Kitchen Sink'.
    Oh man! Ill fuckin be there! That looks like a blast! Ill be riding from Rochester

Im going to do my best to make it out. Not sure which day. You all going for the full weekend? Might ride. Might find some goodies at the swap meet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im supposed to ride down with a buddy sunday but I may just show up Saturday, check out the swap meet and some racing etc.. I think Im going to be busy sunday. I pulled my sprocket cover off tonight trying to hunt down a leak. I hope to ride it Saturday, Ive got a large sissy bar, I can pile all kinds of shit on that thing. haha

Get Adobe Flash player

Riding up from Vantucky tomorrow morning around 9, looks fun as fuck. I wish I would have entered my bike so could fucking hurt myself...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by elTee View Post
    Riding up from Vantucky tomorrow morning around 9, looks fun as fuck. I wish I would have entered my bike so could fucking hurt myself...

Haha, next year!
    If you missed the swap meet, you didn't miss much.

Share This