Attention: East Coast -- I'm coming for you.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubman
    • Dec 2011

Haha you're making me embarrassed -- I'll be tugging a gay windshield up with me that I can't take off, since I don't have any bags and shit.

Comment

• hoodratdave
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Rubman
      DAMN. Shit is getting REAL up in this bitch.

Dave, I may be grabbing a room in Baltimore for Saturday night, so I'll definitely give you a buzz, doggie.

Snortster et al.,: 732-213-7397

Cecil county is right on the MD / De border. If you get up there hit me up. Be there all weekend.

Comment

• hillakilla
        • Apr 2011

laughing out loud at work. fucking betty pudge.

Comment

• bonestock3
          • Mar 2014

whats ur final destination? I'm ways North in the Bronx w brews n a joint for those sandwiches hahaa

Comment

• Rubman
            • Dec 2011

Ahaha, I'm stoppin' in Jersey dude, but we're up that way every now and again in the summer. We'll meet up eventually for sure!

Comment

• hugodv01
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by CRFyou
              This Betty Pudge does not need anyone making her food.

Getting really fat and dressing like this is the most peculiar trend to me.
              Maybe they don't know the difference between fat and voluptuous?

I think Coop has something to do with this. I also blame Morrissey.

Comment

• SquashThatFly
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Ramzilla
                Rubs if you could post up a map or general sketch or some shit of which way you will be going. If you are swinging by me somewhere I'd ride with you a ways, provide you a few beers (gonna be Busch ...none of that sissy shit) and if you play your cards right there may be some finger sandwich feeding in a meadow. BAHAHA
                that map shouldnt be too hard.....I-95

Rubs. Baltimore has plenty of motel with hourly rates and plenty of black girls willing to let you dig em out in the first 5 minutes. If you were dead set on getting the HIV and that last girl didnt do the trick, then baltimore is your place.
                Last edited by SquashThatFly; 04-17-2014, 3:58 PM.

Comment

• Rubman
                  • Dec 2011

Speaking of that black girl, Here's an update. So i'm sitting at my desk this afternoon trying to get some work done, when I see a text. "Hi. Is this Max"

I'm like. "This is Max. What's up?"

"Hi. I got your number from [black girl]. She said she had a good time with you last week."

Now, this isn't my first rodeo. I may not be able to take apart a panhead and put it back together without an instruction manual, but I can dissect, fabricate, manipulate, fuckerize, and foresee any array of sketchy situations at the drop of a hat.

Immediately, my bull shit detector goes off. I've dealt with [justifiably] angry ex boyfriends before, and I know the weird shit all the crazy ones do to try and trap their girls. So I play the defensive, and say I DO know [black girl's name], and we WERE talking, but that's all I admit too.

This person keeps going on about how her friend said I was a good lay and that I seemed like a really nice, really funny guy. She tells me that she was just dumped by her "man" who was a domineering prick. I ask her to prove it by sending me a pic or following me on Instagram, to which she replies that she didn't have any social media because her ex boyfriend was controlling and domineering.

I don't call this bitch a liar, but I tell her he sounds like a real prick, and I'm glad she got away from such a bad situation, and I also make it a point to ask directly if this is [black girl's name]'s boyfriend. The person swears it isn't, and all I say is, "Alright."

But I also said that if this really WAS the girl's friend, and she really DID hear that i was a good time, to keep my number and call me when she's totally away from the situation and has established some legitimate credibility.

I'm starting to think I should get a business card or something.

edit: OH, THIS WAS A GOOD PRANK, CHOP CULT. At least, I hope it's chopcult. Otherwise some weird shit is going on right now.
                  Last edited by Rubman; 04-17-2014, 5:29 PM.

Comment

• bonestock3
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Rubman
                    Ahaha, I'm stoppin' in Jersey dude, but we're up that way every now and again in the summer. We'll meet up eventually for sure!
                    close enough, safe riding

Comment

• Jetblack
                      • Apr 2024

Rubsy as someone that has made that trek Gainesville/Jacksonville/Panama-city to Raleigh/Wilmington area many fucking times... Baltimore is a pipe dream baby... the average ride from Jacksonville into the Raleigh area of 95 is 10 hours middle of the night no traffic. 9 am depart from palm coast... is going to put you in the most pain in the ass interstate states around lunch time rush aka GA and or SC. Not trying to be a Donnie downer but you'll see soon enough.

When you experience this shit for yourself, and if you have the wherewithal after that shit? Awesome. If not take 74 right before Lumberton NC and roll into Wilmington... I'll show you my local, the sun will be heading down about then or already well down remember SC? You'll be ready for a stiff drink and a good slice after that SC 95 shit, and if you have the charm? Bag a local hottie for the night(no not me). Then when you wake up wipe the pizza and pussy crust off your face and ready to roll out, I'll twist the grip with ya back on the Interstate.

Comment

• Rubman
                        • Dec 2011

i did the trip back in august in a cage and it took me 14 and a half hours from florida to jersey.

Plus, i'm riding up with a gay windshield, so I don't think the fatigue will get me TOO bad. We'll see how comfortable these Dyna's REALLY are, I guess haha

Comment

• buckshotgumbo
                          • Apr 2013

I've made the trip many, many times to & from the Eastern Shore of MD to various points in FL.

You've got a long day ahead of you, my friend.

If I was making that trip I'd be on the road way fuckin' early.
                          Like 4am at the latest.
                          Get above Jax well ahead of rush hour.
                          Last edited by buckshotgumbo; 04-18-2014, 2:52 PM.

Comment

• Rubman
                            • Dec 2011

Flight's booked. I'll be in Jacksonville at 9:30 a.m. thursday morning, and i'll be leaving at around 6 a.m. saturday morning to be in baltimore saturday evening, barring i don't get myself in any trouble and/or any complications with mah new heap.

Palm Coast is right near jacksonville, so I should be outta there well before the shit hits the fan -- and even then, I'm riding this thing like i stole it all the way home. this man sits in traffic for NO ONE! even on a bone stock dyna!

Comment

• Jetblack
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by hugodv01
                              Maybe they don't know the difference between fat and voluptuous?
                              Two more glasses of scotch.

Comment

• SelfDestruct81
                                • Jun 2012

If you take 301 and head thru waldorf md on your way to baltimore let me know,I'll buy ya a beer or some lunch,i live right off 301

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;