X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chop
    Administrator
    • Jun 2009

Sportster only Discussions

We're not oblivious to the growth and popularity of Sportsters amongst Chop Cult members. In fact, it's often a "first bike" for many riders within and outside of our little "chop cult" community.

This Sub-forum "Everything Sportsters" is going to be dedicated to the wide wide world of (arguably) the most popular motorcycle of choice for many riders, builders, and even fabricators.

For the new first time motorcycle owner, to the fabrication shop addressing the growing demands for Sportster basic to extreme modifications, this forum will collect it all.
  • halfday
    • Apr 2024

This is long overdue, good call doing this.
    You'll probably have to move a bunch of threads over so it's more work for you

Comment

• jmattsen
      • May 2015

Anyone know what the black and white wire coming out of my speedometer is for specifically? I assume the orange and white one is for power and the black is the negative

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
        • Apr 2014

Yes excellent thread. Also I want to thank all those who buy sportsters as their first bikes and then don't ride them let us buy them at ridiculously low prices. THANK YOU!

Comment

• itsmyturn
          • Apr 2024

Great idea. I have been searching all over the web and I can not find a complete set of mid controls for a 1989 Sportster.

Comment

• Rjratfink
            • Jan 2016

Tcbros

Comment

• BlackFase
              • Oct 2016

Just got their mids... Amazing pieces for the price. Could not be happier.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;