CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. #101
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    Just riders and their rides and a boob...
    Don't be so hard on yourself Rubsy...

  2. #102
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I'm nobody to anybody, don't ride a hard tail, definitely not one of the cool kids, but I'm an original subscriber to ShowClass and I own a couple cool shirts, can I still come???
    Whatever you ride there is probably a dude there that's into it. I was in your shoes last run and was welcomed openly. Choppers, bobbers, cafes, sport bikes, classics, you are going to see it all. As long as you have a healthy liver and aren't a dick you should fit in just fine.

  3. #103
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ato View Post
    Whatever you ride there is probably a dude there that's into it. I was in your shoes last run and was welcomed openly. Choppers, bobbers, cafes, sport bikes, classics, you are going to see it all. As long as you have a healthy liver and aren't a dick you should fit in just fine.
    It will be a good time...

    With these Kats...

    It's always a good time...


  4. #104
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I'm nobody to anybody, don't ride a hard tail, definitely not one of the cool kids, but I'm an original subscriber to ShowClass and I own a couple cool shirts, can I still come???
    One of these dudes rode a 10 speed from Providence RI to middle Vermont for the RLM. If Jimmys on the grill again the food alone is worth the trip.

    Good fucking people!!

  5. #105
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    241

    Default

    I live close to Hampton Nh. If your taking the coast roads from the north shore of Ma. Stay away from rt 1 the traffic will suck and there will be nothing to look at.If you stay on the coast road the traffic will still suck but there will be shit to look at.Mostly the traffic will be bad right at Hampton beach.
    I'm gonna take a ride up and meet some of you folks, not gonna stay the night.If any of you are rolling up rt 125 thru Kingston NH ,let me know your more than welcome for a pit stop at the KingstonVetsClub.

  6. #106
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by semaj View Post
    I live close to Hampton Nh. If your taking the coast roads from the north shore of Ma. Stay away from rt 1 the traffic will suck and there will be nothing to look at.If you stay on the coast road the traffic will still suck but there will be shit to look at.Mostly the traffic will be bad right at Hampton beach.
    I'm gonna take a ride up and meet some of you folks, not gonna stay the night.If any of you are rolling up rt 125 thru Kingston NH ,let me know your more than welcome for a pit stop at the KingstonVetsClub.
    I'm contemplating ocean from say Lynn to Newburyport then interior to Portsmouth...not so stressed about traffic as I am the Hampton PD

  7. #107
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by semaj View Post
    I live close to Hampton Nh. If your taking the coast roads from the north shore of Ma. Stay away from rt 1 the traffic will suck and there will be nothing to look at.If you stay on the coast road the traffic will still suck but there will be shit to look at.Mostly the traffic will be bad right at Hampton beach.
    I'm gonna take a ride up and meet some of you folks, not gonna stay the night.If any of you are rolling up rt 125 thru Kingston NH ,let me know your more than welcome for a pit stop at the KingstonVetsClub.

    I live in Amesbury . Pretty much Sea
    coast area . There might be a group riding up from my place . I will keep you posted .

  8. #108
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Route is coming along nicely...

    Just getting some feedback from some Kats...

    Maps shortly...
    Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 08-01-2014 at 12:20 PM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    I'm contemplating ocean from say Lynn to Newburyport then interior to Portsmouth...not so stressed about traffic as I am the Hampton PD
    Yup,Hampton PD will fuck with you if your loud.I think Portsmouth PD is worse if your downtown.they use a decible meter..I ride around there all the time and the bike is loudish hasn't had an inspection sticker in a few years.Just stay away from those places on the weekends

  10. #110
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Route is coming along nicely...

    Just getting some feedback from some Kats...

    Maps shortly...
    waiting for this, paypal'd for three, who else is riding up from RI/MA??? and when???? what night is the party? fri/sat?

  11. #111
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birthcontrol View Post
    waiting for this, paypal'd for three, who else is riding up from RI/MA??? and when???? what night is the party? fri/sat?
    Got your order for 3 . You can pick your tickets up at the campground . Thanks for your order
    see you at the party !

  12. #112
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Trying to cut loose from work, are there still tenty spots for the 20 buck buy in?
    Coming from mid-vt, fresh back to the north

  13. #113
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 72chrysler View Post
    Trying to cut loose from work, are there still tenty spots for the 20 buck buy in?
    Coming from mid-vt, fresh back to the north
    Camping Pre Sale is SOLD OUT!

    Please come and party regardless!!!
    Plenty of local places to bed down...

    But there is a one last chance opportunity

    From Our Man from Amsterdam Jesse Jay:

    If you didn't get a ticket and still want to camp . I need you to Call 207 - 985- 8966 , ext 0 ask for Erin .. ( only Erin ) .Tell her your with the HC3 party, She has limited space but is willing to find a few stragglers more space on the campground .. This will be your last chance to get a tent spot . Don't wait ! VERY LIMITED SPACE .

  14. #114
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birthcontrol View Post
    waiting for this, paypal'd for three, who else is riding up from RI/MA??? and when???? what night is the party? fri/sat?
    Providence meeting place is White Electric Coffee at 711 Westminster Street anytime from 8:30 to 9:29am
    Kickstands up at 9:30am Saturday Morning.
    We will be taking the ever scenic and beautiful route 95 North to meet up with the Northshore crew for 11am.
    We should get there right on time.

    We will fill up before we head out, so just get to W/E on time and everything will be cool.

    Friday night we will be partying with the HxC at various establishments around Providence. Stops at Julian's, The E&O a fire and more are on the docket.
    Want more info, PM ME!

  15. #115
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Here the info is in a visual format.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hxc3-RI-Info.jpg  

  16. #116
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4130Roadhog View Post
    One of these dudes rode a 10 speed from Providence RI to middle Vermont for the RLM. If Jimmys on the grill again the food alone is worth the trip.

    Good fucking people!!
    Noah is riding his bicycle to this event as well. If all goes according to plan he is leaving at the same time as us Saturday morning and will be at the campground same time as us. Kid is a fucking beast.

    Oh yeah and Truck of the Dead (Jimmy) will have vittles for eating for sure!

  17. #117
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4130Roadhog View Post
    Good fucking people!!
    We're not just for fucking!

  18. #118
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Morning Meetup for Ride to Bentley's

    MarketStreet Lynnfield
    600 Market St.
    Lynnfield, MA 01940

    Meet there at 11am

    Kick stands up at 11:20am

    Ride to Bentley's should take us 4-6 hours...

    (If you're coming from far away and need a place Friday night, PM me)
    Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 08-07-2014 at 7:02 AM.

  19. #119
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avastyematey View Post
    Providence meeting place is White Electric Coffee at 711 Westminster Street anytime from 8:30 to 9:29am
    Kickstands up at 9:30am Saturday Morning.
    We will be taking the ever scenic and beautiful route 95 North to meet up with the Northshore crew for 11am.
    We should get there right on time.

    We will fill up before we head out, so just get to W/E on time and everything will be cool.

    Friday night we will be partying with the HxC at various establishments around Providence. Stops at Julian's, The E&O a fire and more are on the docket.
    Want more info, PM ME!
    woo woo

  20. #120
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Can't wait for this, I'll be joining the PVD group

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in