CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Kind of. I live in Vermont. To you, this seems sketch. To me, it's called going to the DMV.
    This is your only other post in this thread. This thread is about getting a plate, registration and title for an untitled/unregistered cycle. And this snark of a comment was all you had to offer. I, on the other hand, offered first hand experience on the subject. Go back under your bridge, troll, if that is all you have to offer. Just flames and false accusations, seeking only to create chaos. I know your kind well.
    Last edited by Avon; 11-14-2018 at 9:07 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hashbrown68 Avon View Post
    This is your only other post in this thread. This thread is about getting a plate, registration and title for an untitled/unregistered cycle. And this snark of a comment was all you had to offer. I, on the other hand, offered first hand experience on the subject. Go back under your bridge, troll, if that is all you have to offer. Just flames and false accusations, seeking only to create chaos. I know your kind well.
    Maybe you should ask Adam, the OP, where the impetus for this thread came from? Or maybe just stay stupid and advertise it. Either way, I don't care Hashbrown68

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Maybe you should ask Adam, the OP, where the impetus for this thread came from? Or maybe just stay stupid and advertise it. Either way, I don't care Hashbrown68
    And all I have done, is to verify, as an unbiased source, what Ato stated in post #1. Having done this myself, I offer proof that this system works, as an outside source. In what way does this label me as stupid? Might I suggest, that you don't imbibe in alcohol, or any other intoxicating spirits, whilst posting.

You keep falsely accusing me of being a meth addict. Is this your cry for help?

The one, the only Avon.
    Pity that your chemically addled brain can't grasp that simple truth.

Personally, I detest hash browns, I prefer home fries.

I hate to dig up a 2 year old thread, but has anyone in Canada tried this?

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, there was a post on the first page about a rider in Canada successfully doing it. But that was in 2014.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm curious if you're able to re-register in Canada after registering in VT though. Canada may think it was imported.

Share This