Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Braaap
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Rubman
    I, for one, found this shit extremely funny haha.

Can we get like, a ChopCult A-Team going? Me, Capino, CRFYou and Jetblack -- with special appearances by Braaaaaaap and Leslie "Lee" Herrick.

I call Murdock. Y'all can sort the rest out. Capino's the biggest, so he gets to be Mr. T. Good score, man!
    'the fuck you doing lumping my name in there with the faggot thief?? i pity the fool that associates my name with Lesliebian.

Comment

• Saltytonk
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Rubman
      I, for one, found this shit extremely funny haha.

Can we get like, a ChopCult A-Team going? Me, Capino, CRFYou and Jetblack -- with special appearances by Braaaaaaap and Leslie "Lee" Herrick.

I call Murdock. Y'all can sort the rest out. Capino's the biggest, so he gets to be Mr. T. Good score, man!
      That sounds more like the cast of Queer eye for the straight guy........

Comment

• Trinda
        • Apr 2024

I have no idea what's going on with this. Are you looking for more moderators or something?

Comment

• Knuckleduster
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Trinda
          I have no idea what's going on with this. Are you looking for more moderators or something?
          Think about where this is posted for a second, .......................this IS the JunkPile!

Comment

• ARBY
            • Apr 2024

Gotta be bath salts makin' a comeback.

Comment

• huffgas
              • Feb 2012

I'm down for whatever.

Comment

• Rubman
                • Dec 2011

That's awesome. We're the drunk a-team. We really don't do much but cruise around in the can and tell at high school girls.

Comment

• Grantman
                  • Aug 2012

And here I thought my thought processes were fucking strange!

Comment

• Capino
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JMFNC
                    Ha, I find some humor in there. Not sure if I'm laughing at the right stuff but then I rarely do.

After hazzard county, I'd say to change the dress stereotypes to redwing boots and denim vests....but there wasn't really any one majority type of person.

Anyway, me me me, I want to join. I'm not behind a keyboard, but I am ready to stop fucking around on rooftops such as the BofA building downtown doing leak repairs and start fighting for truth, justice and the 33 way!
                    NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!

No brown redwing boots with the white sole, or denim vests. Think Cole Foster Circa 2006
                    AND the best part is NO GOOFY Wrap Around Oakleys making you look like some extreme sports douche.
                    We will be rocking " Persols "

Here are the regulations

1000. GENERAL
                    1. The purpose of this Manual is to define Chopper uniform policies and provide regulations for the proper wear of the uniform.

2. Commanders may interpret the provisions of this Manual to address specific concerns whenever necessary. However, authority for local interpretations does not extend to the institution of policies or practices which are in contradiction to the provisions of this Manual. Exceptions to this Manual are only granted in writing by the Commandant of the Chopper Corps (Chopper Corps Uniform Board (CCUB)).

3. The Chopper Corps uniform, with appropriate insignia, is designed primarily to show at a glance the branch of service and grade of the individual authorized to wear it. The uniform represents visual evidence of the authority and responsibility vested in the individual by the Chopper Corps

4. The title "Commander," as used in these regulations, includes those Chopper officers titled as Commanding General, Commanding Officer, Director, Officer in Charge, or Inspector-Instructor.

5. When official references are made to the uniform by any person in the Chopper Corps, or its official publications, the terms in these regulations will be used.

6. Wearing the uniform should be a matter of personal pride to all . Chopper Riders will maintain their uniforms and equipment in a neat and serviceable condition and will, by their appearance, set an example of neatness and strict conformity with these regulations.

a. Chopper Riders are known not just for their riding and mechanical prowess, but for their unparalleled standards of professionalism and uncompromising personal conduct and appearance. It is a Chopper Jockey's duty and personal obligation to maintain a professional and neat appearance. Any activity which detracts from the dignified appearance of a Chopper Jockey is unacceptable. The use of chewing gum, chewing tobacco, cigarettes or the consumption of food while walking in uniform or while in formation, are examples of activities that detract from the appearance expected of a Chopper Jockey.

b. Good judgment will govern the application of this policy in the field environment.

c. The purpose of this policy is to ensure Chopper Jockey's present the best possible image at all times and continue to lead the way in Chopper presence.

7. Components of one uniform will not be worn with components of another except as authorized by these regulations.

8. The commander may authorize Chopper Jockey's participating in athletics, Coctagon, range instructions, field exercises, and similar activities to wear clothing and equipment other than that prescribed in these regulations.

9. Chapter 1 of these regulations is a punitive order. Violation of the specific prohibitions and requirements in chapter 1 by Chopper Corps or Chopper Corps Reserve personnel and those of other services who wear the Chopper Corps uniform may result in prosecution under the Chopper Code of Military Justice (CCMJ).

Comment

• JMFNC
                      • May 2011

Sir, yessir!

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                        • May 2011

Too long, didn't read...

Do we get to kick over bikes?

Comment

• CRFyou
                          • Mar 2010

I quickly whipped up our unit patch.

It's a little busy, but so is our unit.

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                            • May 2011

Ever since leslie came along the quality has gone to shiite

Comment

• Braaap
                              • May 2013

fuck that tired old m16. throw an m4 on that bitch.

Comment

• CRFyou
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Braaap
                                fuck that tired old m16. throw an m4 on that bitch.
                                We're a unit steeped in tradition.

It's what Capino and I drilled with and it's what you heinous recruits will drill with.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;