Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AROK
    • Dec 2011

Things you do that you think nobody else does

I cook Kraft Mac n' Cheese with hotdogs mixed in with it. When I eat it, I get a fork full of Mac, jab a little chunk of hotdog on the end of my fork, and dip it in apple sauce before eating it. I've eaten it this way since I was a very small child, my friends think I'm a kook.
  • junkyardxl
    • Mar 2012

You had me until the applesauce. Ramon noodles with a teaspoon of mayo. Poor man's alfredo. Also like ketchup on my mac n cheese

Comment

• Killswitch505
      • Sep 2013

Make little sandwiches from leftover thanksgiving dinner. Some turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, on a left over dinner roll fuck im going to make one now

Comment

• sumdumdiver
        • Sep 2012

I don't buy eggo waffles very often but an Eggo peanut butter and jelly is out of this world

Comment

• Deckard43
          • Sep 2011

Peanut butter and mayonase sandwich. Not that pussy ass miracle whip, kraft mayo. Trust me.

Comment

• AROK
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Killswitch505
            Make little sandwiches from leftover thanksgiving dinner. Some turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, on a left over dinner roll fuck im going to make one now
            Dude, FUCK yes. That's gotta be one of the best things about Thanksgiving.

Another weird thing I do is when I'm in the car by myself, sometimes I'll just start screaming obscenities and just hollering in general at nothing. I'm not mad at anything when I do it, and my vulgarities aren't directed at anything. I might be retarded.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
              • Apr 2024

I like placing my belly button lint in spots where I feel no one will notice it, unless they really look. I do it at work to see if the janitorial service is really doing their job.

White resses peanut butter cup instead of chocolate in a s'more.

My friend and I have chased whiskey with milk, cup o noodle broth and cheez it's. All on separate occasions. We were dumb teenagers

Comment

• Arsenal
                • Apr 2013

Pickles dipped in A1 steak sauce. That shit is awesome.

Comment

• Capino
                  • Apr 2024

I wake up in the middle of the night. I toss and turn and when I can't go back to sleep I will put on my ruck and go for a hike in the pitch black darkness of the woods for an hour or two with my dog. Sometimes when I come across an authority figure they are way more suspicious than when I'm on my motorcycle.

Comment

• ThePete
                    • Nov 2011

It used to be a pre-thanksgiving tradition for me to jump on my mountain bike the night before and go off into the night and ride till about an hour before the sun came up before turning back. My x-brother in law and I did this for years when I lived in BFE Washington state rain, snow whatever. We did it without lights on nights that had a bright enough moon or really shitty ones on nights that that didn't. A marathon of calorie burning trail and street riding, we didn't pay attention to what trail we turned down or which streets we took as long as we were in motion. One year I think we covered over 100 miles of mixed street and trails by the time we got back to my front door. By far the worst thing I lost in the divorce was my brother in law.

Comment

• Cosmania44
                      • Nov 2013

I'm still riding my motorcycles. I live in Fargo, ND. I will not put them away for winter either.

Comment

• sportysrock
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Cosmania44
                        I'm still riding my motorcycles. I live in Fargo, ND. I will not put them away for winter either.
                        What are you running, olive oil?

Sent with :-)

Comment

• semaj
                          • Jun 2013

Jelly and cheese sandwiches ,gotta be sharp cheddar

Comment

• Slayer63
                            • Aug 2011

Peanut butter and pickles on a saltine. Fucking awesome.

Also, every time I go down a flight of stairs I have to touch the top of the door frame before I pass.

Comment

• jerrysean
                              • Nov 2013

peanut butter and jelly burrito

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;