CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Things you do that you think nobody else does

I cook Kraft Mac n' Cheese with hotdogs mixed in with it. When I eat it, I get a fork full of Mac, jab a little chunk of hotdog on the end of my fork, and dip it in apple sauce before eating it. I've eaten it this way since I was a very small child, my friends think I'm a kook.

Get Adobe Flash player

You had me until the applesauce. Ramon noodles with a teaspoon of mayo. Poor man's alfredo. Also like ketchup on my mac n cheese

Get Adobe Flash player

Make little sandwiches from leftover thanksgiving dinner. Some turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, on a left over dinner roll fuck im going to make one now

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't buy eggo waffles very often but an Eggo peanut butter and jelly is out of this world

Get Adobe Flash player

Peanut butter and mayonase sandwich. Not that pussy ass miracle whip, kraft mayo. Trust me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch505 View Post
    Make little sandwiches from leftover thanksgiving dinner. Some turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, on a left over dinner roll fuck im going to make one now
    Dude, FUCK yes. That's gotta be one of the best things about Thanksgiving.

Another weird thing I do is when I'm in the car by myself, sometimes I'll just start screaming obscenities and just hollering in general at nothing. I'm not mad at anything when I do it, and my vulgarities aren't directed at anything. I might be retarded.

gonzoguilt

I like placing my belly button lint in spots where I feel no one will notice it, unless they really look. I do it at work to see if the janitorial service is really doing their job.

White resses peanut butter cup instead of chocolate in a s'more.

My friend and I have chased whiskey with milk, cup o noodle broth and cheez it's. All on separate occasions. We were dumb teenagers

Get Adobe Flash player

Pickles dipped in A1 steak sauce. That shit is awesome.

Capino

I wake up in the middle of the night. I toss and turn and when I can't go back to sleep I will put on my ruck and go for a hike in the pitch black darkness of the woods for an hour or two with my dog. Sometimes when I come across an authority figure they are way more suspicious than when I'm on my motorcycle.

Get Adobe Flash player

It used to be a pre-thanksgiving tradition for me to jump on my mountain bike the night before and go off into the night and ride till about an hour before the sun came up before turning back. My x-brother in law and I did this for years when I lived in BFE Washington state rain, snow whatever. We did it without lights on nights that had a bright enough moon or really shitty ones on nights that that didn't. A marathon of calorie burning trail and street riding, we didn't pay attention to what trail we turned down or which streets we took as long as we were in motion. One year I think we covered over 100 miles of mixed street and trails by the time we got back to my front door. By far the worst thing I lost in the divorce was my brother in law.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm still riding my motorcycles. I live in Fargo, ND. I will not put them away for winter either.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmania44 View Post
    I'm still riding my motorcycles. I live in Fargo, ND. I will not put them away for winter either.
    What are you running, olive oil?

Sent with :-)

Get Adobe Flash player

Jelly and cheese sandwiches ,gotta be sharp cheddar

Get Adobe Flash player

Peanut butter and pickles on a saltine. Fucking awesome.

Also, every time I go down a flight of stairs I have to touch the top of the door frame before I pass.

peanut butter and jelly burrito

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer63 View Post
    Peanut butter and pickles on a saltine. Fucking awesome.

Also, every time I go down a flight of stairs I have to touch the top of the door frame before I pass.
    For some reason that reminded me that I have to look in the shower every time before I use the bathroom.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If I catch squirrels burying nuts in my yard. I go out, dig them up and throw them the fuck out of my yard. No one rides for free.

Get Adobe Flash player

I was just informed that every time I'm in deep conversation i rub my nose while I'm talking

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AROK View Post
    For some reason that reminded me that I have to look in the shower every time before I use the bathroom.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    That's a really good idea. One time I was getting in to the shower early in the AM I stepped with my Left foot first on to a pair of up side down fake plastic vampire teeth one of my kids left in there for god knows why (probably to try and kill me) it was a fucking blinding pain when I stepped out of the tub the fucking thing was still stuck to the bottom of my foot I stepped back down on them harder then the first time as I was trying to regain my balance trying to figure out what the fuck bit/stung me, they were stuck to the super tender bottom of the arch part of the foot. if one of them would owned up to it I probably would have killed em one of the only times it was better that they lied to me

When ever I play pool after I chalk my cue I tap the chalk convex side down 3 times before my next shot if I don't I trip the fuck out.

Share This