Anyone got a long bike trailer in Bakersfield, CA?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grantman
    • Aug 2012

Anyone got a long bike trailer in Bakersfield, CA?

Does anyone in Bakersfield, CA have a bike trailer (or any trailer that'll haul a bike) that is at least 9 feet long. I've got a 4X8 trailer but I need to move my 9' bike from a storage unit to my garage. Entire move is only a mile or 2 I think. From by the Post Office on Pegasus to right by Chester and 7th Standard. I've got a truck that'll pull it if needed. Be willing to buy beer (even though I don't drink anymore) pay for gas or work out something. I'm just tired of this bitch sitting there collecting dust. I need to get to work on it so I can sell the blockhead I'm riding this spring when the sissies start buying bikes with high price tags again .
  • the1dude
    • Mar 2010

If nobody has a trailer, you can roll it backwards into the truck, put a block of wood under front of frame, then tie it down with front wheel sticking out. I don't know how heavy yours is, but me and two good size buddies did this with the a long fork chopper.

Comment

• Grantman
      • Aug 2012

I'm thinking I may have to try folding my fold up trailer and just tying it down like a car dolly. Bike's not really that heavy. 68 Sporty rigid with a long springer. Just kind of awkward to handle that way with no front brake.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;