Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MehrBear
    • Oct 2013

Pics of XS1100 Bobbers!

I don't really see anyone bob out the XS1100. This one is mine, its still in progress.
  • dpontherocks
    • Apr 2012

Cue b-word comments: Action!!!

Comment

• Jetblack
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by dpontherocks
      Cue b-word comments: Action!!!
      Pretty sure most sand has been removed from the vag on the bobber business, the industry is so saturated with it... I think most people it bothered see arguing it as an exercise in futility and just ignore it. I personally just dig bikes, I have never said to myself: Wow what style is that? Sure it's nice to give props to the people responsible for some mods but really is it required? Copy all the mods I make IDGAF I seriously doubt I was first to think of anything, even shit I hadn't ever seen that I've done pops up somewhere else anyways, so why the need to claim credit? Fuck it who cares... ride, mod bikes & have fun.

Comment

• MehrBear
        • Oct 2013

I Just wanted to see what other people have done to their XS1100s for ideas for mine. I don't see to many1100s i always see the 650. This is my first bike, I am very new to this and I used the term "bobber" to describe what I wanted the bike to look like. Outside of the industry when you tell some one you want to chop your bike they think of a huge long OCC style bike and thats not what i wanted people thinking I wanted to build. I just wanted a small striped down bike.

Comment

• dpontherocks
          • Apr 2012

Pics of XS1100 Bobbers!

Originally posted by Jetblack
          Pretty sure most sand has been removed from the vag on the bobber business, the industry is so saturated with it... I think most people it bothered see arguing it as an exercise in futility and just ignore it. I personally just dig bikes, I have never said to myself: Wow what style is that? Sure it's nice to give props to the people responsible for some mods but really is it required? Copy all the mods I make IDGAF I seriously doubt I was first to think of anything, even shit I hadn't ever seen that I've done pops up somewhere else anyways, so why the need to claim credit? Fuck it who cares... ride, mod bikes & have fun.
          I know and I agree. Was just commenting on how someone always has to chime in about that stupid word. Apparently it looked like I was the one commenting about it. I'm all about do what you want, call it what you want. Sorry for the vague and apparently not entertaining post.

You know how when you're drunk you think you're really funny but you're actually not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
          Last edited by dpontherocks; 10-23-2013, 8:24 AM.

Comment

• dpontherocks
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by MehrBear
            I Just wanted to see what other people have done to their XS1100s for ideas for mine. I don't see to many1100s i always see the 650. This is my first bike, I am very new to this and I used the term "bobber" to describe what I wanted the bike to look like. Outside of the industry when you tell some one you want to chop your bike they think of a huge long OCC style bike and thats not what i wanted people thinking I wanted to build. I just wanted a small striped down bike.
            The one I can think of that I've seen on here is a guy that was making an xs1100 trike. I feel like he might have posted it up in the xs650 thread. You could search and find it I'm sure. Other than that, keep posting what you're doing with yours and somebody else will get inspired and post theirs too.

Comment

• Jetblack
              • Apr 2024

I know and I agree. Was just commenting on how someone always has to chime in about that stupid word. Apparently it looked like I was the one commenting about it. I'm all about do what you want, call it what you want. Sorry for the vague and apparently not entertaining post.

You know how when you're drunk you think you're really funny but you're actually not

Ha nah dude it's all good, since I'm here everyday and read(skim ) 100's of posts, I haven't seen the sandy vag over the B-word in a long time. Honestly the more you focus on something the more you see it, it seems... so outta mind out of sight na mean?

Comment

• MehrBear
                • Oct 2013

The one I can think of that I've seen on here is a guy that was making an xs1100 trike. I feel like he might have posted it up in the xs650 thread. You could search and find it I'm sure. Other than that, keep posting what you're doing with yours and somebody else will get inspired and post theirs too.

Okay cool, I'll check out that thread and keep posting my stuff, Thanks man.

Comment

• MehrBear
                  • Oct 2013

Comment

• MehrBear
                    • Oct 2013

Comment

• MehrBear
                      • Oct 2013

Comment

• MehrBear
                        • Oct 2013

Comment

• Dinlow
                          • Apr 2011

Here's one that was on ebay a while back

Comment

• MehrBear
                            • Oct 2013

pretty cool.

Comment

• SacredSteel63
                              • Dec 2011

Glad to see the 1100's getting some love.
                              Heres my trike

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;