Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G1BS0N
    • Nov 2013

Looking to get a harness made for a 10' sportster. I've tried to figure out what I can do myself and keep getting frustrated. Please pm when possible.

Comment

• daroberts3
      • Dec 2012

Finishing one up now for a '12 Sportster. Removed a bunch of wires, relay nad fuses, added an off,run,start switch, new cloth conduit. Looks tighter and neater. Should have taken pics today.
      I will PM You now.

Comment

• daroberts3
        • Dec 2012

Just finishing up a harness for an EFI Sportster. Customer wanted no switches on the handlebars. Added a off/run/start key switch, smaller main circuit breaker in place of the OEM maxi-fuse. Removed lots of wires, the starter relay, repaired all cut wires and re-wrapped harness in a fabric type split loom, high heat cloth loom and fabric electrical tape. Really cleaned this harness up.Click image for larger version

Name:	131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	1279436Click image for larger version

Name:	133.jpg
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	1279437Click image for larger version

Name:	135.jpg
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	1279438

I am doing the EFI Sportsters as a modification of the OEM harness only. Cost is apprx. $400.

Comment

• tireslayer36
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by daroberts3
          Just finishing up a harness for an EFI Sportster. Customer wanted no switches on the handlebars. Added a off/run/start key switch, smaller main circuit breaker in place of the OEM maxi-fuse. Removed lots of wires, the starter relay, repaired all cut wires and re-wrapped harness in a fabric type split loom, high heat cloth loom and fabric electrical tape. Really cleaned this harness up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]55802[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55804[/ATTACH]

I am doing the EFI Sportsters as a modification of the OEM harness only. Cost is apprx. $400.
          that harness is mine that daroberts3 was working on. He is very easy to deal with from a customer/provider standpoint. The workmanship on the harness is great i only had a couple of minor issues but it did not affect the overall functionality of the product. Customer service is great and you can just chit chat with him casually. The whole process took about 2 months roughly factoring in weather delays and shipping. would definitely look to brokensprocket garage for future work. Thanks again brotha Ill be in touch.

Comment

• theschmidt
            • Nov 2013

price for bare bones wire harness - for 79 sportster with points and electric start only
            the harness own it was hand made (pos) i need it as simple as it can be made. it has dual
            plug heads-i would like it to have to provision for ampmeter and oil pressure circut.
            i 'am looking for something cheap.
            thanks

Comment

• daroberts3
              • Dec 2012

Theschmidt: PM sent.

I don't do cheap, I do high quality.

Comment

• 4130Roadhog
                • Jan 2010

Best thing I did for my build was have daroberts3 build me a wiring harness. Top notch quality and amazing tech support over the phone and via text. I was dreading wiring my bike and staying NY compliant, but it was about as easy as it could be thanks to detailed instructions and every wire clearly labeled. Great dude and great company.

Comment

• daroberts3
                  • Dec 2012

Now on instagram #brokensprocketgarage
                  Check my Facebook page too

Comment

• Johnnybravo
                    • Jan 2015

Hey Dave I'm looking to get in touch with you for a wiring job. What's the easiest way to do that

Comment

• daroberts3
                      • Dec 2012

Email [email protected]. Or message here, I check here 2 times a day ish.

Comment

• CraiGORE
                        • Jul 2011

i just wanted to give my testimonial and attest to what a great fucking guy this dave character is! gave me a smokin deal on a CV carb for my FXR which basically solved every issue with the bike. it's nice to be able to give your money to someone locally who really gives a shit about what they do.

Comment

• daroberts3
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by CraiGORE
                          i just wanted to give my testimonial and attest to what a great fucking guy this dave character is! gave me a smokin deal on a CV carb for my FXR which basically solved every issue with the bike. it's nice to be able to give your money to someone locally who really gives a shit about what they do.
                          Many shits given here at BSG!

All of you out there staring at these glowing screens- go out of your way to meet your local independent motorcycle shop. Support the small businesses, I count on you all, so I can buy soccer cleats for my kids, fix my leaking roof, and buy my wife a new washing machine.
                          Thank you to all my customers, both on CC and locally!

Comment

• crazy8
                            • Nov 2013

started lurking on chopcult, began a project and all fingers pointed to dave at broken sprocket garage. Super knowledgeable, answered any questions, and provided amazing products that take all the head scratching out of wiring projects. would recommend hands down to anyone!! ill try to post pictures

Comment

• humancertainty
                              • Mar 2014

Dave made a harness for me for my '02 Sporty chop. He included a very easy to understand diagram, additional ring terminals, zip ties and basically everything needed to wire the bike right up. The harness is extremely clean in the box and on the bike. He sends it in a few different pieces. It made the wiring job as simple and clear as could be.
                              He also promptly responded to my embarrassingly boneheaded questions regarding bike wiring and has also promptly responded to a few electrical questions that weren't related at all to the harness he sold me.
                              Also, he sold me my front end for a pretty killer deal.
                              He will absolutely be selling me the harness for my next project.

Comment

• Roe1880
                                • Jun 2015

Just ran into this thread & I'm not able to see attachments that were posted so I have to ask what's what..lol.. Anyway I have a '91 HD sporty I need help with, I'm trying to get this done on my own as im injured from an accident on the 29th (got cut off) crashed my '04 sporty so now i'm just broke with nothing to do but work on my '91 sporty 1200. Please pm me or email me whatever you guys can to help out... I'm trying to install a fuse bar & turn signals with key, hi/lo headlight switch, tach & obviously power to/from starter & rectifier. Clearly im a newb lol... My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;