0 0%
  • 3 Stars = Average

0 0%
  • 4 Stars = Good

0 0%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

12 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Medic40, I sent you a pm and an email.
    Costs will vary depending on the specific needs and wants of the owner/builder. Depending on what key switch, headlight switch, wire type, conduit type, and so on.
    I also offer great discounts on Daytona twin tec ignitions, banjo bolt brake light switches, turn signals, Ballistic batteries, and homemade battery cables to your specified length.
    My customer service and technical support for my harnesses is second to none! Many times I have answered customers messages and calls during my off hours. All harnesses come with hand drawn wiring diagrams and installation instructions.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	53410

So Id completely forgotten that I was supposed to put pics up of the harness after install, so here we go, thats the best shot that shows how much the wiring was cleaned up after my hardtail conversion. Before I had the stock harness with the fusebox and several modules just hanging off the side. Nothing is hidden, it's just so slimmed down that it's barely noticeable. i have 3 circuit breakers underneath my seat but everything else is exposed. Dave was very helpful and after some quick troubleshooting (I had ign mod ground and VOES gnd wires connected like a dummy) the bike fired right up. Not only did I learn alot about Sportster wiring by doing this but my bikes electrical will be easy to troubleshoot in the future due to the clean and slim harness.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	67 
Size:	291.3 KB 
ID:	53411Click image for larger version. 

Views:	68 
Size:	291.1 KB 
ID:	53412

Get Adobe Flash player

I am interested in getting a price on a fairly bare bones wiring harness. I have a '94 Sportster and I am looking to run an on/off switch with starter button along with Headlight/Taillight. I also want to add a speedo with the neutral indigcator and oil pressure light built in.

Get Adobe Flash player

PM sent!

For anyone interested, I am running a special on Daytone Twin Tec Single Fire Ignition kits. $325 plus shipping.
    Includes nosecone ignition module for Big Twin or EVO. High output single fire coil. Spark plug wire kit. All installation hardware, terminals and instructions. THE BEST IGNITION ON THE MARKET!!

Looking to get a harness made for a 10' sportster. I've tried to figure out what I can do myself and keep getting frustrated. Please pm when possible.

Get Adobe Flash player

Finishing one up now for a '12 Sportster. Removed a bunch of wires, relay nad fuses, added an off,run,start switch, new cloth conduit. Looks tighter and neater. Should have taken pics today.
    I will PM You now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just finishing up a harness for an EFI Sportster. Customer wanted no switches on the handlebars. Added a off/run/start key switch, smaller main circuit breaker in place of the OEM maxi-fuse. Removed lots of wires, the starter relay, repaired all cut wires and re-wrapped harness in a fabric type split loom, high heat cloth loom and fabric electrical tape. Really cleaned this harness up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	131.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	284.3 KB 
ID:	55802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	279.9 KB 
ID:	55803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	135.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	55804

I am doing the EFI Sportsters as a modification of the OEM harness only. Cost is apprx. $400.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by daroberts3 View Post
    Just finishing up a harness for an EFI Sportster. Customer wanted no switches on the handlebars. Added a off/run/start key switch, smaller main circuit breaker in place of the OEM maxi-fuse. Removed lots of wires, the starter relay, repaired all cut wires and re-wrapped harness in a fabric type split loom, high heat cloth loom and fabric electrical tape. Really cleaned this harness up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	131.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	284.3 KB 
ID:	55802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	279.9 KB 
ID:	55803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	135.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	55804

I am doing the EFI Sportsters as a modification of the OEM harness only. Cost is apprx. $400.
    that harness is mine that daroberts3 was working on. He is very easy to deal with from a customer/provider standpoint. The workmanship on the harness is great i only had a couple of minor issues but it did not affect the overall functionality of the product. Customer service is great and you can just chit chat with him casually. The whole process took about 2 months roughly factoring in weather delays and shipping. would definitely look to brokensprocket garage for future work. Thanks again brotha Ill be in touch.

Get Adobe Flash player

price for bare bones wire harness - for 79 sportster with points and electric start only
    the harness own it was hand made (pos) i need it as simple as it can be made. it has dual
    plug heads-i would like it to have to provision for ampmeter and oil pressure circut.
    i 'am looking for something cheap.
    thanks

Get Adobe Flash player

Theschmidt: PM sent.

I don't do cheap, I do high quality.

Get Adobe Flash player

Best thing I did for my build was have daroberts3 build me a wiring harness. Top notch quality and amazing tech support over the phone and via text. I was dreading wiring my bike and staying NY compliant, but it was about as easy as it could be thanks to detailed instructions and every wire clearly labeled. Great dude and great company.

Get Adobe Flash player

Now on instagram #brokensprocketgarage
    Check my Facebook page too

Hey Dave I'm looking to get in touch with you for a wiring job. What's the easiest way to do that

Get Adobe Flash player

Email brokensprocketgarage@gmail.com. Or message here, I check here 2 times a day ish.

Get Adobe Flash player

i just wanted to give my testimonial and attest to what a great fucking guy this dave character is! gave me a smokin deal on a CV carb for my FXR which basically solved every issue with the bike. it's nice to be able to give your money to someone locally who really gives a shit about what they do.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CraiGORE View Post
    i just wanted to give my testimonial and attest to what a great fucking guy this dave character is! gave me a smokin deal on a CV carb for my FXR which basically solved every issue with the bike. it's nice to be able to give your money to someone locally who really gives a shit about what they do.
    Many shits given here at BSG!

All of you out there staring at these glowing screens- go out of your way to meet your local independent motorcycle shop. Support the small businesses, I count on you all, so I can buy soccer cleats for my kids, fix my leaking roof, and buy my wife a new washing machine.
    Thank you to all my customers, both on CC and locally!

Get Adobe Flash player

started lurking on chopcult, began a project and all fingers pointed to dave at broken sprocket garage. Super knowledgeable, answered any questions, and provided amazing products that take all the head scratching out of wiring projects. would recommend hands down to anyone!! ill try to post pictures

Dave made a harness for me for my '02 Sporty chop. He included a very easy to understand diagram, additional ring terminals, zip ties and basically everything needed to wire the bike right up. The harness is extremely clean in the box and on the bike. He sends it in a few different pieces. It made the wiring job as simple and clear as could be.
    He also promptly responded to my embarrassingly boneheaded questions regarding bike wiring and has also promptly responded to a few electrical questions that weren't related at all to the harness he sold me.
    Also, he sold me my front end for a pretty killer deal.
    He will absolutely be selling me the harness for my next project.

Just ran into this thread & I'm not able to see attachments that were posted so I have to ask what's what..lol.. Anyway I have a '91 HD sporty I need help with, I'm trying to get this done on my own as im injured from an accident on the 29th (got cut off) crashed my '04 sporty so now i'm just broke with nothing to do but work on my '91 sporty 1200. Please pm me or email me whatever you guys can to help out... I'm trying to install a fuse bar & turn signals with key, hi/lo headlight switch, tach & obviously power to/from starter & rectifier. Clearly im a newb lol... My email is roe1880@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

Share This