Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FolkDevil
    • Dec 2013

Yep McChord, rain is ok, lived in Germany for more than ten years. Really looking forward to getting up there. Thanks for the reply, will be up there from the middle of Jan. Mike

Comment

• ironhead86
      • Feb 2011

Hey man the one is on again in portland again. Good time Feb 7-9

Comment

• elJimmyG
        • Nov 2012

I saw that. Id like to make it down, although I may be out of town working.

Comment

• FolkDevil
          • Dec 2013

I am headed to The One for sure. Just got into town and am looking for a house. But I am there!

Comment

• TikiNW
            • Jan 2014

I'm not to far from olympia, I live in belfair.

Comment

• elJimmyG
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by FolkDevil
              I am headed to The One for sure. Just got into town and am looking for a house. But I am there!
              How was The One. Saw a few pictures around. Bummed I couldn't go. I flew in from Texas late that Saturday night.

Comment

• Dudeinahat
                • Jan 2014

Hey man. Im just a hop skip and a jump from ya. I live down towards Rochester. I ride around tumwater a lot.

Comment

• FolkDevil
                  • Dec 2013

Sick snow, but amazing people as advertised, I am a fan & follower.

Comment

• cncannone
                    • Jun 2013

I'm in Tacoma/Fort Lewis. Almost done with my build in time for the good weather.

Comment

• FolkDevil
                      • Dec 2013

Cool! What are you building? Best of luck! Let us know when you are on the road! Mike

Comment

• cncannone
                        • Jun 2013

1997 1200 Sportster on a Paughco S120E frame. First build ever, learning a ton. Going for kind of a rat rod bobber look. As little chrome as absolutely possible, down and dirty. Tins and tanks at the powder coater now. On a side note, J&D powder coating in Tacoma is pretty sweet for anyone that's interested.

Comment

• FolkDevil
                          • Dec 2013

Awesome, looks great, and thanks for the powder coating tip!

Comment

• cncannone
                            • Jun 2013

build complete, just gotta mess with some wiring for turns and brake, but I'm working now until 9 am tomorrow. VIN inspection with state patrol monday to get it titled. Rode it around my street last night, runs and rides great. Should be on the road legally in a few days.

Comment

• FolkDevil
                              • Dec 2013

Awesome! Congrats and safe riding, drop a line when you are legal and on the road! Mike.

Comment

• elJimmyG
                                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by cncannone
                                build complete, just gotta mess with some wiring for turns and brake, but I'm working now until 9 am tomorrow. VIN inspection with state patrol monday to get it titled. Rode it around my street last night, runs and rides great. Should be on the road legally in a few days.
                                Let me know how that inspection goes. I had a very odd experience with the whole licencing thing. I bought bike from a guy in Cali that had an after market frame (no VIN stam). The title had a VIN, and the engine number matched. I brought the title to the DOL and they saw that the model year said 0000. I guess this means special construction. I was told that I would need an inspection. When I called the state patrol to schedule the appointment I asked what sort of requirements I should be aware of. The guy had no clue. He actually asked me if turn signals were a requirements (they aren't by the way). In the end I found some website with updated laws. You have to have a front fender and two mirrors now. Easy things to add and remove I guess.

Just to see what would happen I went to a different DOL. The girl there asked me what asked me if "0000" meant 2000. Of course I said yes. Minutes later I had a title in hand. The only issue is that the title only lists the VIN which isnt on the bike. It doesn't list the engine number which is the only matching number. Could bite me in the ass eventually but I was so happy to have a title in hand I didn't really care at the moment. That being said, I may have to go to that inspection eventually.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;