CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Western WA

Quote Originally Posted by cncannone View Post
    Definitely down. Getting married in Hawaii first week in August so between that and the Army constantly giving me the green weenie my schedule is crazy. I'll make it work though
    Yeah, I think a lot of us on here are in the military, or work for the DoD so it makes scheduling tough. I work out of Bangor now, and worked out of Lewis for several years before that.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzoguilt View Post
    After EDR, my gf and I will be staying in Westport for a few months while getting back on our feet.
    Westport is nice. Good place to chill for a bit. Id be excited to here about EDR. I wish I could get away for that long. Maybe someday.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Jimmy I'm in Oly too, Westside. There are a few of us who ride on the regular. Get in touch we're hitting it hard once the weather clears up.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm way north in belingham

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm up in Bellingham also

I'm in Everett, looking for some riding bros. We need to put a meet together this season for sure.

Get Adobe Flash player

+1 on getting a meet together, lets make this shit happen.

Get Adobe Flash player

Need some advice on a good route south. I am pulling my 78 shovel out of a buddies place in NH and heading down to DC to catch the autotrain to Florida. I am looking for some good roads south from Pelham NH. Do I hug the coast and take my scoot through the city??? fun. or go west and get some mountain roads down? I dig riding in in NY NY, I had a CB 750 and used to commute 50 miles into the city in the 90s. It might be fun to go through again. I have never headed west into Pennsylvania, so I am not sure the roads out there. Give me some ideas.

Hah, wrong WA brother.

Get Adobe Flash player

I start driving for Vancouver WA this Monday, arrive Thursday, Ill be living down there but commuting to Tacoma for my first 6 mths or so of work.

Is the weather really that shitty for riding?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteDevil View Post
    I start driving for Vancouver WA this Monday, arrive Thursday, Ill be living down there but commuting to Tacoma for my first 6 mths or so of work.

Is the weather really that shitty for riding?
    Well its not California. That being said, its a lot nicer up here than most think. Especially this time of year.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Everett also, anyone going to Born Free?

Get Adobe Flash player

can't get the time off work. Going to dirt quake the weekend before tho anybody cruising to that?

Get Adobe Flash player

Jjj123 Ya I will be there with a few others. Not sure what bike. Either a chopped ironhead or evo sporty with no mirrors.

Weepster1, I am working in Everett. And would be down to go ride one of these nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpentolic View Post
    Jimmy I'm in Oly too, Westside. There are a few of us who ride on the regular. Get in touch we're hitting it hard once the weather clears up.
    Well, when I started this thread a long time ago I was in Oly. Had to move out to the peninsula for work. Doesnt mean we cant ride sometime though.

gonzoguilt

The girl and I are packing up our crap and bikes in the van and will be driving up to Westport from Chico, Ca tonight. Can't do Born Free but we will try to make it to Dirt Quake.

Get Adobe Flash player

Capitol Hill, Seattle. Not a lot of bikers in my hood, but we've got some great rides around here.

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsemidnight View Post
    Capitol Hill, Seattle. Not a lot of bikers in my hood, but we've got some great rides around here.
    Seems like there are quit a few of us around, just a bit spread out around Western WA.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm up in Bellingham. I'm working on putting together a little run for garage built chops and bobs August 1st. Just a ride around whatcom/skagit county on some of the fun roads we have. Gonna meet up at the gravel lot across from the greyhound bus station on Harris Ave. around 10:30. Hit me up if anyones down or just show up. Still planning the route but I'll post it once it's figured.

new on here and fairly new up here on Camano Island

Share This