• Show
Clear All
  • Cupmonkey
    • Nov 2012

Fender looks tits

Comment

• Beaner242
      • Aug 2013

Nice job. Love the fender. Are you gojng to reveal your plating process so we can all blind ourselves and ruin more clothes? Lol

Comment

• patdoody
        • May 2013

Im in for the copper plating secrets! and rad paint!

Comment

• 70schop
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Beaner242
          Nice job. Love the fender. Are you gojng to reveal your plating process so we can all blind ourselves and ruin more clothes? Lol
          ^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^

Comment

• EVOEATR
            • Jun 2013

WOW. At first post I thought "here we go, another SOA 'new to the site' sportster need help changing my plugs" thread...and then you get fuckin' crazy PLATING SHIT IN YOUR GARAGE, and then NAILING paint too. Hood job man, very hood indeed.

Comment

• rene53catalina
              • Sep 2013

hahaha , yeah , you are competely right , i am not somebody who asks how much air i should put in the tires and how much torque the valvestem caps should have , those kind of people should just go outside and mow their lawn or something
              i like do do everything myself , and if i do not know then there are books , and in the last case maybe i`ll ask
              i have been messing with old cars for about 30 years and lately also with bikes , but the principles are the same , only difference is the weight

Comment

• bparsel
                • Jul 2011

Digging what youre doing!

BUT...how has nobody mentioned that you have an AMC Eagle in your driveway. I LOVED those cars when I was a kid. Damn things went everywhere!

Comment

• rene53catalina
                  • Sep 2013

hahaha , yeah , you are right , they are great and you do not see many of them , especially in the netherlands

Comment

• scuzzy
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by rene53catalina
                    hahaha , yeah , you are competely right , i am not somebody who asks how much air i should put in the tires and how much torque the valvestem caps should have , those kind of people should just go outside and mow their lawn or something
                    i like do do everything myself , and if i do not know then there are books , and in the last case maybe i`ll ask
                    i have been messing with old cars for about 30 years and lately also with bikes , but the principles are the same , only difference is the weight

whats that supposed to mean??? last thing I need is for my harley tech to get mad at me for my valve caps being to tight... you dont know what its like to spend 50 dollars on the bad ass valve caps more than once...

but for real man not that my opinion matters much, especially on the internet but props on the home plating. bad ass shit

Comment

• rene53catalina
                      • Sep 2013

yeah man , the prices of the valvecaps are a real pain in the ass these days

Comment

• rene53catalina
                        • Sep 2013

just a little tribute to this great forum , hope you guys like it

Comment

• rene53catalina
                          • Sep 2013

finished my oiltank today , think it looks kinda funky psychadelic

Comment

• hillbillybass
                            • Nov 2010

I was expecting to be underwhelmed,but im not.I love the way its going so far.I prefer the lines of the red tank though.

Comment

• Nosebleed
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by EVOEATR
                              WOW. At first post I thought "here we go, another SOA 'new to the site' sportster need help changing my plugs" thread...and then you get fuckin' crazy PLATING SHIT IN YOUR GARAGE, and then NAILING paint too. Hood job man, very hood indeed.
                              Shoot, did his own plating, nailed the paint, working on a cool bike in a foreign country, AND coined a cool new phrase! Hood solid is the new tits.

Comment

• rene53catalina
                                • Sep 2013

thanks guys , i am not sur about the tank myself but i`m gonna go with it for now , it is a very old tank that almost nobody has so that`s nice .
                                it ias fun to work on , it`s my first bike i so it`s all new to me , bu don`t be surprised if i take the whole thing apart again next year and do something completely different with it

as for the copper plating , i am not sure i am going with that couse the copper layer is so fricking thin it is not really a protective layer and it is starting to rust already partially becouse of the acid i think but i have to find a way to make the copper layer thicker , so for now that is not really hood solid

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;