Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Maybe gold or maybe scam.

Comment

• SlyJJ
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
        I love those ads. I'm going to trust that you give me the title after I pay for your bike..... right.

Comment

• klondikekid64
          • Nov 2013

A lot of attitude in that ad too for a guy that's hard up.

Comment

• IowaChop
            • Nov 2015

Isn't he a special flower

Comment

• hanger
              • Jan 2015

I especially liked "Once the money is in the bank you may have the bike." WTF is wrong with once it's in his hands? Even as cheap as it is I wouldn't do business that way.

Comment

• farmall
                • Apr 2013

Fuck giving over that much money unsecured. (A promissory note etc is not really enforceable security in case anyone was thinking along those lines.)

It is usually practical to travel with the seller to the lender, pay the seller who sells the vehicle with the lien intact then pay the lender at the same time and leave the lender premises with a signed title with cleared liens. Specific requirements can be reviewed before doing a deal. No "trust" required and the lendor will be a notary so they can notarize a bill of sale if required at the same time.

Sellers count on buyer lust and ignorance. Help fight that shit every chance you get. The US is full of FXRs if you lurk and aren't a little bitch about making a long drive or several to check out deals.

Comment

• SlyJJ
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by farmall
                  Fuck giving over that much money unsecured. (A promissory note etc is not really enforceable security in case anyone was thinking along those lines.)

It is usually practical to travel with the seller to the lender, pay the seller who sells the vehicle with the lien intact then pay the lender at the same time and leave the lender premises with a signed title with cleared liens. Specific requirements can be reviewed before doing a deal. No "trust" required and the lendor will be a notary so they can notarize a bill of sale if required at the same time.

Sellers count on buyer lust and ignorance. Help fight that shit every chance you get. The US is full of FXRs if you lurk and aren't a little bitch about making a long drive or several to check out deals.
                  Abso-fucking-lutely.

Its almost as bad as the people that call you up when you're selling shit and ask if they can give you payments......
                  Or when they say "I've got $2000... CASH!" as if that makes the offer better- what else were you planning on paying with?

Comment

• KevinN
                    • May 2014

If I was at the level in life that my '99 HD FXR had a bank note on it I think I would keep the arrogance down a bit. Gotta love these ads on CL that talk down to potential buyers. Love this dudes well explained procedure for getting fucked on the title.

Comment

• Tattooo
                      • Sep 2012

That guy is a fool...... WTF does he live in a barn???

Comment

• vonhelmet
                        • May 2010

Aside from the shitty attitude, how do people expect to sell their stuff on CL with the absolutely shitty pictures they post of their junk? Some times they cant even be bothered to move their snow blowers and boxes of Christmas decorations out of the way or push the thing out into the driveway to get a clear picture of it. Show some effort people and maybe you will sell your junk! Rant over.

Comment

• ScottArcher
                          • Jan 2014

Sick negative trail bro http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/5543474964.html

Comment

• SlyJJ
                            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ScottArcher
                            Holy shit. Portable death trap. Probably looks so shiny and clean because its incapable of being ridden.... but still looks like a rolling abortion.

Comment

• Boo
                              • May 2011

Bobber / Cafe Custom 1983 Kawasaki KZ550

I'm selling my 1983 Kawasaki KZ550. I bought it after the customizations. The bike runs and drives great but needs a starter. I'm not able to start it as-is. It's a sharp looking, eye-catching and fun bike to ride. It has a couple of dents in the gas ...

The bike runs and drives great but needs a starter. I'm not able to start it as-is....

The bike runs and drives great but needs a starter. I'm not able to start it as-is?!?!!!?!

Wat....

Comment

• sdsbassist
                                • Jun 2014

Total fucking confusion

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;