Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkinnyFnny
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by imaloser
    Not Craigslist but look at this tomfuckery!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Built...m=121912092142
    That's like... 250% profit on retail if it sells for that? I, personally, think it would be hilarious if it sold. Imagine the butthurt from the anti-sportster guys.

Comment

• Westboundbiker
      • Oct 2014

What the fuck is wrong with this dude!?

"Very rare, highly desirable. This is it...the HONDA CB750.....K . The bike every shop wants. The ultimate heavyweight classic that has all the guys driving up prices. Get ready to start ordering parts and hacksawing the frame off to turn this lump of coal into a diamond. With only a few months of internet reading and outsourcing all the fab work you can start you own custom build. Trust me it's easy, and most of the hard work is done. These winter prices won't last!!

Here's the deal with all the mods I already did. First I turned the bars upside down to give it that race stance. Then I cut the coils from rear shocks. I threw the seat in the garbage because it was big and comfy...and my girlfriend liked riding with me...haha..not now!! I also threw the ugly gauges and blinkers, all the electrics in the bin to get this thing race ready. Then I moved into the mods on the mechanics. First I threw the airbox in the garbage and clamped on some pod filters. Then I put sea foam in the tank to clean the carbs. I sawzalled off the pipes and started to make a custom one off exhaust to unlease all of the potential. My stick welder kept burning holes in the metal so I stopped there. I was going to save up for a mig welder so I could finish but my fixie got stole so I needed the cash for a bus pass. I took the rest of the machine apart to powder coat every little part so I could tell people it's been powdercoated. Sadly my girlfriend left me, and kicked me out. The bikes located under my stairway in boxes in uptown. It's a simple project and this thing should be worth 20-30k when it's all finished. I've already done all the hard mods and all you have left to do is rewire, have the frame tig welded , along with exhaust...paint, oury grips, wooden seat wrapped in vinyl, maybe some led lights? Like I said it's a blank canvas. Oh and a title.., and I think just clean out the acorns and mouse nest in transmission. That's about it! The motor is loose. It spins when I hook an impact wrench to the crank. So motor is solid, for sure. Oh the carbs should be cleaned.. but you already new that, that's a given.

I will include any extra parts any hopefully I can still find the front forks and rim. I lost the materlink to chain, and some of the jets for the carbs. But that's no biggie.

Anyways I'm firm on price. No tire kickers, no talkers, no emails, no texts! Show up with a CASH , repeat CASH only. Money talks. I'm not stupid and I know what these beauties are worth. I'll write a bill of sale... FIRM!!

I'll include a open face helmet, a couple pairs of my riding jeans, ( size 2 woman's) and some aviators. You guys from uptown know what these are worth and this is the real deal. Repeat this is a super rare cb model Honda. This is the holy grail "k" model. This is the bike everyone wants. You buy this and you'll be set for a long long time as far as a bike goes.

Bike can be seen anytime after 10pm on Tuesday. I work as hair shampooer at Jon English and work late Then I work at Muddy Waters, so that the only time I'm free - Thanks - Alfonso."

Comment

• TwoSheds
        • Nov 2012

you can rely on good work to be done by a "hair shampooer" I wonder what that gig pays...

Comment

• SkinnyFnny
          • Sep 2014

I don't know what's wrong with him but his ex is fine as hell. Think he'll give me her number if I call him?

Comment

• Westboundbiker
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by TwoSheds
            you can rely on good work to be done by a "hair shampooer" I wonder what that gig pays...
            A hair shampooer named Alfonso, who wears womens' jeans, got his 'fixie' stolen, so he needs a bus pass... ROFL.

Originally posted by SkinnyFnny
            I don't know what's wrong with him but his ex is fine as hell. Think he'll give me her number if I call him?
            If you pull that off, you would be a god among men. Plus it'd be a hell of an upgrade for her, you've actually got a bad-ass bike; but then again, anything is better than a dude wearing womens' pants.
            Come up to MSP, hit up the VFW with us twin cities 33'ers- it is in Uptown, maybe you can bump into her and take her for a ride.

Comment

• TwoSheds
              • Nov 2012

I was just at the VFW last night (except it was in Princeton and I had to convince the bartender to put out his cigarette and come inside to serve me a beer) I love the hinterland!

Comment

• Freddykreuger
                • Jul 2015

I thought the Vfw in princeton was a meth lab, I didn't know there was a bar there too!

Comment

• TwoSheds
                  • Nov 2012

meth lab is above the NAPA.

Comment

• hanger
                    • Jan 2015

This guy thinks he has a gold mine. http://topeka.craigslist.org/mcy/5475745183.html

Comment

• Revelator
                      • Aug 2009

He can charge $25K since It's the uber rare, highly sought after 3 headlight model.

Comment

• SkinnyFnny
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Westboundbiker
                        If you pull that off, you would be a god among men. Plus it'd be a hell of an upgrade for her, you've actually got a bad-ass bike; but then again, anything is better than a dude wearing womens' pants.
                        Come up to MSP, hit up the VFW with us twin cities 33'ers- it is in Uptown, maybe you can bump into her and take her for a ride.
                        I emailed him, time will tell. If he gives it to me then I'm officially planning a trip haha... Thanks, by the way!

Comment

• CarloFreeze
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Westboundbiker
                          What the fuck is wrong with this dude!?

"Very rare, highly desirable. This is it...the HONDA CB750.....K . The bike every shop wants. The ultimate heavyweight classic that has all the guys driving up prices. Get ready to start ordering parts and hacksawing the frame off to turn this lump of coal into a diamond. With only a few months of internet reading and outsourcing all the fab work you can start you own custom build. Trust me it's easy, and most of the hard work is done. These winter prices won't last!!

Here's the deal with all the mods I already did. First I turned the bars upside down to give it that race stance. Then I cut the coils from rear shocks. I threw the seat in the garbage because it was big and comfy...and my girlfriend liked riding with me...haha..not now!! I also threw the ugly gauges and blinkers, all the electrics in the bin to get this thing race ready. Then I moved into the mods on the mechanics. First I threw the airbox in the garbage and clamped on some pod filters. Then I put sea foam in the tank to clean the carbs. I sawzalled off the pipes and started to make a custom one off exhaust to unlease all of the potential. My stick welder kept burning holes in the metal so I stopped there. I was going to save up for a mig welder so I could finish but my fixie got stole so I needed the cash for a bus pass. I took the rest of the machine apart to powder coat every little part so I could tell people it's been powdercoated. Sadly my girlfriend left me, and kicked me out. The bikes located under my stairway in boxes in uptown. It's a simple project and this thing should be worth 20-30k when it's all finished. I've already done all the hard mods and all you have left to do is rewire, have the frame tig welded , along with exhaust...paint, oury grips, wooden seat wrapped in vinyl, maybe some led lights? Like I said it's a blank canvas. Oh and a title.., and I think just clean out the acorns and mouse nest in transmission. That's about it! The motor is loose. It spins when I hook an impact wrench to the crank. So motor is solid, for sure. Oh the carbs should be cleaned.. but you already new that, that's a given.

I will include any extra parts any hopefully I can still find the front forks and rim. I lost the materlink to chain, and some of the jets for the carbs. But that's no biggie.

Anyways I'm firm on price. No tire kickers, no talkers, no emails, no texts! Show up with a CASH , repeat CASH only. Money talks. I'm not stupid and I know what these beauties are worth. I'll write a bill of sale... FIRM!!

I'll include a open face helmet, a couple pairs of my riding jeans, ( size 2 woman's) and some aviators. You guys from uptown know what these are worth and this is the real deal. Repeat this is a super rare cb model Honda. This is the holy grail "k" model. This is the bike everyone wants. You buy this and you'll be set for a long long time as far as a bike goes.

Bike can be seen anytime after 10pm on Tuesday. I work as hair shampooer at Jon English and work late Then I work at Muddy Waters, so that the only time I'm free - Thanks - Alfonso."

You do realize it's a joke right? The bike in the picture with the girl is a DOHC while the engine picture is a SOHC.

Comment

• Slamgears
                            • Oct 2015

Click image for larger version

Name:	12795373_998845620199139_3306617688397241657_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	1288795

Anybody remember this goofy ass thing? Guy I know just bought it after selling hayabusa *Facepalm*

Comment

• outlawTA
                              • Aug 2012

How the fuck does a cat NOT realize his pictures aren't focused like this. FUCK man!
                              Originally posted by hanger
                              This guy thinks he has a gold mine. http://topeka.craigslist.org/mcy/5475745183.html

Comment

• StuntmanMike
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Slamgears
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]67583[/ATTACH]

Anybody remember this goofy ass thing? Guy I know just bought it after selling hayabusa *Facepalm*
                                Oh god no!!!!

I was the one who originally posted that hideous garbage.

I actually checked CL today for some shit and it was still listed for sale.

What part of VA are you guys in?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;