Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • undeadfred1
    • Jul 2012

ok so post where you are from and if there is a specific event you want it for post the dates. the OP i guess will organize this. i already posted my info above. but yeah 5th through the 8th of sept im in greensboro nc

Comment

• Trinda
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by undeadfred1
      ok so post where you are from and if there is a specific event you want it for post the dates. the OP i guess will organize this. i already posted my info above. but yeah 5th through the 8th of sept im in greensboro nc
      here's an event:

Comment

• Slayer63
        • Aug 2011

I'd defiantly be down to donate some blood and semen to the vest.

Comment

• nunez8853
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by 904Punk
          Looks like it's starting in the NE, might as well pass it down the coast, get it to me by October and I'll ride it to Texas.
          Dude if you head out to texas I'd be down to meet up and buy you a round say meet in san antonio or somewhere around there. If your up for it man give me a buzz and we can work out the details. Assuming you get the vest.

Also what happened with the shirt to bill? Lost it somwhere in sc I think any word???

Comment

• Gunsix
            • Dec 2012

Count me in, South East Kansas here! 620-757-9732 is my number, let me know when and where to pick it up and where to take it to!

Comment

• bonesxl1100
              • Oct 2010

So is HC2 gonna be the start? Was a vest donated yet? I gonna plan a New England ride in a couple few weeks. Maybe that be a good opportunity to get it to jersey/pa area? Idk. However shit works out is how it works out. I still have a BOTTL patch I never put on anything yet.

Comment

• Rubman
                • Dec 2011

whatever. so long as someone can get it down to me, i can get it to PA (Bones, Kush?) or any of the dudes in Brooklyn... Or if you want it to go south I can bring it down to the shore, Baltimore, whatever.

Get me the fuckin' thing. I'll wrap it around a beautiful girl, take a photo, get black out drunk, throw up on it, hose it off, and it'll be on its way!

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Rubman
                  whatever. so long as someone can get it down to me, i can get it to PA (Bones, Kush?) or any of the dudes in Brooklyn... Or if you want it to go south I can bring it down to the shore, Baltimore, whatever.

Get me the fuckin' thing. I'll wrap it around a beautiful girl, take a photo, get black out drunk, throw up on it, hose it off, and it'll be on its way!
                  Why won't you be at HC2?!?

Comment

• junkyardxl
                    • Mar 2012

anyone think there should be a minimum post count before you can get the vest? jet tried a thank-you shirt and on its second stop the recipient disappeared off the face of the earth.

Comment

• nunez8853
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by junkyardxl
                      anyone think there should be a minimum post count before you can get the vest? jet tried a thank-you shirt and on its second stop the recipient disappeared off the face of the earth.
                      Something like that should be considered because of that. I was ready to scoop it up when it hit texas but them BAM it was never seen again

Comment

• JPierce84
                        • Jun 2013

This and the traveling lid are awesome ideas. I'd like to get in I. Something like this in the future. I'm a bit too new to riding and the forum to get in on this one. But the next time sooner hi g like this goes on I'm in.

Comment

• rus
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MadRiverMotorCo
                          Why won't you be at HC2?!?
                          cause he blew 5 dudes for gas money, then went and spent it all paying another 10 to let him blow them.
                          worst businessman ever.
                          seriously.

Comment

• undeadfred1
                            • Jul 2012

instead of having a minimum post count, you should just have to give all your info to the OP before you get it. that way we can track ya down if you dont pass it along

Comment

• 904Punk
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by nunez8853
                              Dude if you head out to texas I'd be down to meet up and buy you a round say meet in san antonio or somewhere around there. If your up for it man give me a buzz and we can work out the details. Assuming you get the vest.

Also what happened with the shirt to bill? Lost it somwhere in sc I think any word???
                              R2R2 in San Saba bro. Put on by our very own dmenace, assuming I'm still in Florida in October my plan is to ride out there to it from here.

Comment

• Jetblack
                                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by nunez8853
                                Something like that should be considered because of that. I was ready to scoop it up when it hit texas but them BAM it was never seen again
                                The sign it event shirt was absconded by this dude named Gary in Kentucky his handle on here is Blacklungky. Won't respond to calls /text or email... I thought maybe he went down riding, but have seen him post in other places on the web since he vanished.

So if the dude wants to walk around wearing bad karma, his choice i guess. I'll start the sign it thing back up soon.. have to try and get a 33 shirt from low brow so hopefully another couple of weeks at the most and the Sign It! shirt will be back on.

Sorry for the delay fellas, it should have been all over by now with lots of John Hancocks on it for Bill, but all I can do is get another and try it again.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;