X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skooli
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
    Fucking MAIL it
    I was hoping not to but it looks like that's how it's going down.

Comment

• bigsteveo
      • Mar 2011

So, the vest has arrived in my evil clutches. Many thanks to Skooli, who I know HATED having to mail it. Sometimes work just gets in the way, I totally understand. My goal is to not only ride the thing into states it has not yet visited, but to do things no one has done in it yet. I hope my time with the vest genuinely raises the bar.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by bigsteveo
        So, the vest has arrived in my evil clutches. Many thanks to Skooli, who I know HATED having to mail it. Sometimes work just gets in the way, I totally understand. My goal is to not only ride the thing into states it has not yet visited, but to do things no one has done in it yet. I hope my time with the vest genuinely raises the bar.
        Can you take some pics?

I got two chicks one vest and it must be topped

Comment

• PeanutHead
          • Nov 2011

Over a MONTH and nothing? Whats going on Big Steveo? Don't tell me you parked your bike for the winter already.

Comment

• Webrat
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by PeanutHead
            Over a MONTH and nothing? Whats going on Big Steveo? Don't tell me you parked your bike for the winter already.
            =======================================
            HA !!!
            I wanna see Madrivermoco pics.

Comment

• bigsteveo
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by PeanutHead
              Haha, not a chance! Just dealing with a few bumps in the road of life. The project is still in work, don't worry.

Comment

• bigsteveo
                • Mar 2011

Alright, life has thrown me far too many bumps to get the job done, and I have to throw in the towel. I'm tired of waiting for life to ease up, and I want to put the vest into the hands of someone who will do some cool shit with it. All I've done in the vest is go on rides, smoke cigars, and have a couple of hilariously failed attempts to do something cool. I'll get my pictures together and post em up, but I want to get started finding the next vestholder. I don't want to ship it, and I'd like to see it go to some states it hasn't hit yet. If you're local, that's cool, but I'd like to meet up in eastern Iowa, western Illinois, Missouri, Kansas or eastern Colorado. Please be Colorado, I'd like to smoke a little legal weed with the guy who takes the vest. Holla!

Comment

• skooli
                  • Nov 2015

You can send it back to me in Oceanside if no one wants it. I got some shit on the calendar that might be "interesting"

Comment

• bigsteveo
                    • Mar 2011

In an interesting turn of events, I might have something cool going on this weekend. After that, I'm gonna be down in Texas around Thanksgiving if someone down there wants it. If nobody speaks up, it may just come back to you, dude.

Comment

• PeanutHead
                      • Nov 2011

So........where is this thing now? 4 months and not a word.

Comment

• bigsteveo
                        • Mar 2011

Sitting right here waiting for literally anyone to say they want it. You want it?

Comment

• LittleBuddha
                          • Feb 2017

I just spent 3 hours of my life reading this whole thread. What. The. Fuck.

I'm new here (been a lurker for a long time, finally made an account). Fuck it dude if no one wants it, I'll take it. I'm in Oklahoma if you guys wanna see pics of me riding around with the vest in this hellhole. -- Also go to Texas/Eastern NM frequently. Let's get this thing rolling again. PM me, bigsteveo.

Comment

• PeanutHead
                            • Nov 2011

Yeah there have been a crazy trip with this vest. As far as I know Steve has mailed that bad boy back to me. I plan on taking this vest on a few rides around MD. And it'll definitely be heading to MS with me in June. Yeah it sounds like a long time but I'll get it moving again. I'll try and post more pictures and where I'm gonna be heading.

Comment

• PeanutHead
                              • Nov 2011

The vest is back in Maryland. No rides this weekend but hopefully I put some more miles on it. And speaking of miles, not even 5k? I'm guessing those who had it didn't think about inking the miles.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0586.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	1294527

Comment

• BigRod13
                                • Jul 2013

I put the Ranger scroll on it and was wearing it when I rode off the shoulder of the Dragon. If it makes it as far as Oregon, I'd love to have another go of trying to get some titties into it. I only had the thing for the better part of a week

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;