CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 66 First 123451353 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    also, i vote anyone who gets the vest has to sew a new patch onto it.
    Kinda figured that was a gimmie. Considering the helmet had stickers and all. I'm game.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by junkyardxl View Post
    Kinda figured that was a gimmie. Considering the helmet had stickers and all. I'm game.
    I figure by the time it heads back to cali for retirement, it'll have patches inside and out! Lol!

Get Adobe Flash player

MikeD, Bill, et al.
    Will there be BOTTV patch design for those who enter into the brotherhood?

Get Adobe Flash player

Or pins. Patches or pins.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Whoa

I'm thoroughly confused. I want in. Who do i send info to? MikeD or MadRiverMoCo? Missed my chance with the lid but ain't getting skipped out on the vest. LEMME KNOW WHAT'S UP!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Same here. I'm in and have some ideas for it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by outlawTA View Post
    I'm thoroughly confused. I want in. Who do i send info to? MikeD or MadRiverMoCo? Missed my chance with the lid but ain't getting skipped out on the vest. LEMME KNOW WHAT'S UP!!!

MikeD donated the vest (XL primecut) and sent it to MadRiverMoCo this week for its christening.

Get Adobe Flash player

just a thought, why not have whoever to get possesion have to send a copy of drivers license thats legible to a moderator to be approved, so hopefully it wont disappear. anyone without a drivers license doesnt need to be in possesion anyway.

also could do an online agreement that has to be returned so it would be legally binding, or it could be picked up by other CC members with extreme prejudice.if necessary?

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't know about all the policing. It shouldn't have to be like that. We should all be cool about getting this thing going right. But I know shit happens too so if its a real fear that this thing ends up missing, how bout if you're not a long standing member who regularly contributes to the site, you need to be vouched for by someone who is. I kinda think that'll be happening behind the scenes anyway.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bonesxl1100 View Post
    I don't know about all the policing. It shouldn't have to be like that. We should all be cool about getting this thing going right. But I know shit happens too so if its a real fear that this thing ends up missing, how bout if you're not a long standing member who regularly contributes to the site, you need to be vouched for by someone who is. I kinda think that'll be happening behind the scenes anyway.
    That's kinda what i was getting at with the post count. I really hope this thing moves down the east coast first.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nunez8853 View Post
    Dude if you head out to texas I'd be down to meet up and buy you a round say meet in san antonio or somewhere around there. If your up for it man give me a buzz and we can work out the details. Assuming you get the vest.

Also what happened with the shirt to bill? Lost it somwhere in sc I think any word???
    When your done you could pass it on up to central TX if we have a run going on around her i'd be honored to give it a turn!

nunez8853

Quote Originally Posted by sportyguy View Post
    When your done you could pass it on up to central TX if we have a run going on around her i'd be honored to give it a turn!

If it goes down man ill be heading out from El Paso to so id carry it all the way back.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Vest doesn't care if it's on a run or at a party...it just wants to be wrapped around soft boobies or hairy bikers and photographed. It wants to be in the wind from place to place. Hell, throw a party just for getting the VEST instead of trying to get the vest for a party! ya dig?

It will all work itself out, we can always simply photograph the vest hand-off and post it here to keep track of it's travel! that would be cool to see.
    It also comes with a side benefit, we will all know what the last dood that had it looked like...before he got his shit jacked for losing it.

Just my 2c...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bonesxl1100 View Post
    Unfortunately, if this thing doesn't get some leadership and policing, the vest will sit dormant for months at a time while guys either finish their bike, wait until it stops snowing, settle their divorces, coach little league, get a new job, get time off from their job, etc. I tried to monitor BOTTL for about a year until I just said fuck it and once that happened, the lid stopped moving for big chunks of time.

I think this idea rules, I just want it to rule rather than be ruled by doosh bags that won't give up the vest when they can't ride with it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by vetto View Post
    The Vest doesn't care if it's on a run or at a party...it just wants to be wrapped around soft boobies or hairy bikers and photographed. It wants to be in the wind from place to place. Hell, throw a party just for getting the VEST instead of trying to get the vest for a party! ya dig?

It will all work itself out, we can always simply photograph the vest hand-off and post it here to keep track of it's travel! that would be cool to see.
    It also comes with a side benefit, we will all know what the last dood that had it looked like...before he got his shit jacked for losing it.

Just my 2c...
    Agreed.

Vest is out the door an on its way. Look for it on Friday.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wheres it going? i have many a soft boob to wrap it around! pix to follow.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by VAftw View Post
    Wheres it going? i have many a soft boob to wrap it around! pix to follow.
    Junk pile of course

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by vetto View Post
    MikeD, Bill, et al.
    Will there be BOTTV patch design for those who enter into the brotherhood?
    Anyone who wants to manage this one can. Bill and I are out.

Patches are pretty simple to make, if someone steps up and orders over 100 of them, you can usually get them for $2.50 a piece or less. Lots of talented artists on this site as well. You can probably start a new thread fishing for people to make the art for this.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
    Unfortunately, if this thing doesn't get some leadership and policing, the vest will sit dormant for months at a time while guys either finish their bike, wait until it stops snowing, settle their divorces, coach little league, get a new job, get time off from their job, etc. I tried to monitor BOTTL for about a year until I just said fuck it and once that happened, the lid stopped moving for big chunks of time.

I think this idea rules, I just want it to rule rather than be ruled by doosh bags that won't give up the vest when they can't ride with it.
    I see what you're saying. Im good either way. Lets create a hit squad. Shit goes missing, you go missing.

Get Adobe Flash player

Some rules might help too. Like no club patches or racist patches, etc.... This thing will be going all over and you never know what kind of unwanted attention you may get and perhaps not even know why.

Share This