Herding Cats 2 - The New England Drive-In Returns!!!!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadRiverMotorCo
    • Apr 2024

Herding Cats 2 - The New England Drive-In Returns!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman,

For One Night Only...

In the glorious hills of western Mass...

A cinematic spectacle...

A chopper fiend's celluloid centerfold...

Herding Cats 2!!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2013, 12:02 PM.
  • MadRiverMotorCo
    • Apr 2024

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
      • Apr 2024

Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2013, 3:56 PM.

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
        • Apr 2024

Comment

• vetto
          • Sep 2011

Madriver, can you link to this pic?

I will try to keep that version updated as sponsors change.

Comment

• vetto
            • Sep 2011

meetup info

1200 noon!
            McDonalds parking lot

208 Mohawk Trail
            Greenfield MA

Then we ride over to the party to dump packs and grab a beverage. Ride leaves from the party with a dinner stop on the way back.

Comment

• vetto
              • Sep 2011

23 DAYS BITCHES

THREE WEEK PSA:
              • Go dig out that tent and wash the beer and puke out of it from last years Gypsy Run...start airing it out now, it's gonna take a while, you nasty bastard
              • Locate your flannel and trucker hat, rub some grease and dirt on it so it will look worn.
              • Stock the freezer with pizza rolls and icepops so the kids dont starve while your gone. Teach them how to use the microwave.
              • Lay the groundwork for faking your own death and secure a remote location to disappear to

Random pic from last year:

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
                • Apr 2024

Comment

• TroyFab
                  • Aug 2009

ΔΔΔΔΔΔ That is Awesome ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Comment

• rus
                    • Aug 2009

not to say that your fancy e-flyers leaves anything to be desired (it does) but....

what is the deal with this place? what does it offer for accommodations? can i set up my tent? does it cost? is there a barn to sleep in? do i have to shit in a cup? do they have hot dogs? should i bring some?

lets have some details amigo.

Comment

• vetto
                      • Sep 2011

First of all, that flyer is awesome. My mom said so, and she never lies to me. I am answering this with my panties all bunched up...but I really am a nice guy and I want you to come out to the party. We can duke it out there.
                      It is worth noting that it aint a travel brochure, it’s a flyer. If you need more details, there’s an email address right on the thing. But this is also a completely valid place to ask quesitons about the party, I suppose, so here ya go:

It's a ride/camp/party event (on the flyer). If you want to partake in the ride part, you should probably bring a motorcycle. (can-am's are not motorcycles). You dont have to ride, you can sit in a lawn chair while everyone else does and attempt to drink all the beer before they return. Just know that you will likely get your ass kicked for that unless you leave one for me. If you wish to camp, you should pack your own sleeping arrangements. This can be a smelly mexican blanket on the cold hard earth, a tarp with a hot rock for company, or a tent a bag (recommended). You can also just make a day trip out of it and not camp. There are some that are doing that. I hope the party part is self-evident...

There is no cost for the party (also on the flyer)...however you will want some money in your pocket. More details to follow.

You are welcome to shit in a cup, in fact I would recommend it. I shit in my pants, so I cant help you there. I would love it if you could bring some hotdogs, it would give Rubsy something to keep his mouth occupied with. But the rest of us will be dining out, more details to follow.

Hope that helps, I will post an event schedule that includes food info later today.

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by vetto
                        First of all, that flyer is awesome. My mom said so, and she never lies to me. I am answering this with my panties all bunched up...but I really am a nice guy and I want you to come out to the party. We can duke it out there.
                        It is worth noting that it aint a travel brochure, it’s a flyer. If you need more details, there’s an email address right on the thing. But this is also a completely valid place to ask quesitons about the party, I suppose, so here ya go:

It's a ride/camp/party event (on the flyer). If you want to partake in the ride part, you should probably bring a motorcycle. (can-am's are not motorcycles). You dont have to ride, you can sit in a lawn chair while everyone else does and attempt to drink all the beer before they return. Just know that you will likely get your ass kicked for that unless you leave one for me. If you wish to camp, you should pack your own sleeping arrangements. This can be a smelly mexican blanket on the cold hard earth, a tarp with a hot rock for company, or a tent a bag (recommended). You can also just make a day trip out of it and not camp. There are some that are doing that. I hope the party part is self-evident...

There is no cost for the party (also on the flyer)...however you will want some money in your pocket. More details to follow.

You are welcome to shit in a cup, in fact I would recommend it. I shit in my pants, so I cant help you there. I would love it if you could bring some hotdogs, it would give Rubsy something to keep his mouth occupied with. But the rest of us will be dining out, more details to follow.

Hope that helps, I will post an event schedule that includes food info later today.
                        You be nice to Rus or they'll be no rocks for repairing your handlebars!

Comment

• vetto
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MadRiverMotorCo
                          You be nice to Rus or they'll be no rocks for repairing your handlebars!
                          He made fun of my poster.

Comment

• MadRiverMotorCo
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by vetto
                            He made fun of my poster.
                            Carry on...

I don't know that Rus knows that we all know each other...

and that if he's been to the farm, he'll know almost everyone...

Comment

• Trinda
                              • Apr 2024

I have a nasty habit of breaking something on my bike before any and every event. pending that - I think I would like to attend this pagan gathering in the woods. Is that Santoro's bike in the far left of the black sabbath picture?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;